+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Draw & Quarter

Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time
    06:02 PM

Draw & Quarter

I am sitting here thinking about what I would think is a suitable and just punishment for Isis members and their supporters and I can't come up with anything severe or horrible enough that duplicates their horrendous atrocities except maybe the old Draw & Quarter.

Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time
    05:02 AM

Re: Draw & Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I am sitting here thinking about what I would think is a suitable and just punishment for Isis members and their supporters and I can't come up with anything severe or horrible enough that duplicates their horrendous atrocities except maybe the old Draw & Quarter.
    They are the scum of the Earth, Lon. Whilst I heartily agree with the sentiment, we mustn't make martyrs of them. We must make devils of them!

The only question is...How?
    " To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.

Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time
    06:02 PM

Maybe if they were drowned in Pork Fat it would preclude Martyrdom.

Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

Maybe if they were drowned in Pork Fat it would preclude Martyrdom.
    Allah probably wouldn't want 'em in his garden of Jannat after that! I certainly wouldn't!!
    " To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.

Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time
    06:02 AM

Doesnt really make us any better than them, then, does it. I thought we had left the dark ages behind. Something we accuse the fundamentalists of.
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    Doesnt really make us any better than them, then, does it. I thought we had left the dark ages behind. Something we accuse the fundamentalists of.
    Also true. Mind you, the way ISIS are going, the whole world's going to be against them!

As Napoleon said "When your enemy (ISIS, in this case) is making a mistake, don't interrupt him!"

Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time
    06:02 AM

Every time I hear about IS atrocities I recall that sequence from Vietnam where the children run toward the camera, and the naked girl being dowsed with water to soothe the napalm burnt skin, and wonder if at least some of the recent news coverage is political softening up.....................like before shock and awe was so desperately needed.......remember ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

That's also possible,Bruv. Nothing like whipping the populace into a frenzy, then BAM, go in hard. Bush/Bliar did this with WMD in Iraq. However, ISIS are committing atrocities, and unless we get to the roots of the problems besetting various nations and cultures around the globe, and make a real effort at solving them fairly and peaceably, it's only a matter of time until someone,somewhere, sets a chain of events off that ends with Mankind's demise.

Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time
    12:02 AM

I see no reason to torture. One shot through the head does the trick. Simplify.

Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    I see no reason to torture. One shot through the head does the trick. Simplify.
    And makes martyrs of them. We need to stop the allure of joining ISIS, THEN make the remainder look like devils. If the Muslim world then sees them as haram ( tainted/forbidden ), it's job done, as ISIS "withers on the vine".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast