+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Usain Bolt

Local Date
    04-10-2020
    Local Time
    06:58 AM

Usain Bolt

What a guy.

A summary of his year seems to be ooh he's injured ooh he can't train ooh he's not competing ooh he might give it a go ooh he just won the World Championship 100m ooh he just won the World Championship 200m as well.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    04-10-2020
    Local Time

Re: Usain Bolt

It was good to watch. I didn't see the 200 but like so many people, I hoped he would beat the American, Gatlin. A drugs cheat. Banned, not once but twice.

Seems he's unhappy of being reminded of it too.

Justin Gatlin vows to boycott BBC and British media over ‘biased’ 100m reports | Sport | The Guardian
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

Local Date
    04-10-2020
    Local Time

"His second ban, initially for eight years later halved to four, was blamed on testosterone he claimed was rubbed into his buttocks by a masseur with a grudge"?

Oh my. I had no idea you could catch it like that.

I have a jar I bought last month guaranteeing to remove unsightly chest hair and it works a treat[1], but I've noticed a significant progressive enlargement in that area since the first application. I'd assumed it was temporary but, if Mr Gatlin's right, I may have problems.

[1]: ...though according to the label, I now find testosterone isn't actually among the ingredients - I may have been badly advised by the shop assistant at Boots.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    04-10-2020
    Local Time

Did you see the cameraman on a Segway (Another new word.....see) take him out on his lap of honour ? HERE
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    04-10-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Did you see the cameraman on a Segway (Another new word.....see) take him out on his lap of honour ? HERE
    They might want to get some of that buttock rub, spot and Gatlin use
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

Local Date
    04-10-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    "His second ban, initially for eight years later halved to four, was blamed on testosterone he claimed was rubbed into his buttocks by a masseur with a grudge"?

Oh my. I had no idea you could catch it like that.

I have a jar I bought last month guaranteeing to remove unsightly chest hair and it works a treat[1], but I've noticed a significant progressive enlargement in that area since the first application. I'd assumed it was temporary but, if Mr Gatlin's right, I may have problems.

[1]: ...though according to the label, I now find testosterone isn't actually among the ingredients - I may have been badly advised by the shop assistant at Boots.

Oh dear, you had better take measurements for bra size and 'cup' size then ! Only a suggestion mind !
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Local Date
    04-10-2020
    Local Time

I've just had a thought, spot, how's your voice ? Is it any higher ?

Local Date
    04-10-2020
    Local Time

No bra yet made would stretch the length of my back and join up in the middle. I would need to attach spider bungees to the straps. I am not, how may I put this, svelte.

The word "profound" has been used occasionally, to describe my speaking style. Adjectivally. As a modifier to "boredom", admittedly, but I think it carries overtones of depth.

Local Date
    04-10-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I'm sure you can't be that over-weight Mr. spot !

+ Reply to Thread