Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Corwyn Shakes Up Great Britain

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time
    05:56 PM

Re: Corwyn Shakes Up Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    I read a snippet about that on the way home. Interestingly, the report said that Corbyn's entourage had denied any responsibility for the injury. The report then continued to clearly lay the blame at security.

Seems Corbyn will get tarred with any brush laying about despite not having any involvement. Him and his team have an uphill struggle ahead. He will be blamed for everything...and some
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time
    10:56 AM

Would a mod please fix the thread title spelling for me? I feel embarrassed every time I post in my own thread. That saying, did Corbyn say why he wouldn't sing "God Save the Queen?" Was it a protest? Or is he a Trump?

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time
    10:56 AM

I like that phrase, "Poverty Deniers." It describes Wall Street nicely.

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    Would a mod please fix the thread title spelling for me? I feel embarrassed every time I post in my own thread. That saying, did Corbyn say why he wouldn't sing "God Save the Queen?" Was it a protest? Or is he a Trump?
    He's just an anti-monarchist Republican. He wasn't being disrespectful, I would say. It's just something else for the press to jump on.

You know like your teabagging Republican nutcases and Fox News like to blame everything on Obama, from El Nino to Tampa Bay Buccaneers not being very good ? Corbyn can't do right for doing wrong.
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    I like the mis-spelling, it shows you care enough about little ole England, but not enough to spell things correctly.
    His silence wasn't disrespectful, but according to the latest news he will sing along in future
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time

One may not agree with his principles, but you have to agree that he stands by them, and should be respected for that. I watched PMQ on iPlayer earlier & felt he put himself across very well, whilst Cameron continued to blame everything on "The Previous Administration".

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time

First time I have detected a squirm in the man.
    Answering if he will kneel in front of the Queen...................but I think his answer was good enough.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time

Good for him why should you kneel to anyone it's a sign that you see them as your superior this is no longer a feudal society she should respect his views and not demand any such thing. bet the right wing presss make a song and dance about it. The sight of labour MP's accepting peerages does them little credit.

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time
    04:56 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    One may not agree with his principles, but you have to agree that he stands by them, and should be respected for that. I watched PMQ on iPlayer earlier & felt he put himself across very well, whilst Cameron continued to blame everything on "The Previous Administration".
    Standard response number one! The tories have had years to sort out the problems besetting this country, and so far have achieved very little that I can see, except enrich their pension pots and annual earnings!

I can see me voting UKIP or Labour at the next general election. It depends on
    Corbyn's performance between now and then, as I don't think UKIP stand much chance of getting in with the boundaries being so gerrymandered.
    " To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2