Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Self Identifiy

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    03:14 PM

Self Identifiy

Way back when such things would have been absurd.

Quietly weeping mourners braved dark clouds and chill winds yesterday to attend the graveside services for Common Sense, which finally passed away this week after a long, painful, and ultimately hopeless battle with Liberalism.
    Hope n Change

FEDS RULE TO FORCE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS TO UNDRESS NEXT TO NAKED BOYS WHO THINK THEY’RE GIRLS

On Monday, the federal government declared itself fit for the madhouse by mandating that a Chicago high school allow a full biological male into the girls’ locker room for all purposes, including nudity. This biological male, the feds determined, was different because he thinks he is a female.
    BREITBART

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:14 PM

Unhappy Re: Self Identifiy

Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    Way back when such things would have been absurd.

Hope n Change

FEDS RULE TO FORCE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS TO UNDRESS NEXT TO NAKED BOYS WHO THINK THEY’RE GIRLS

BREITBART

When was this posted? And not a single comment?

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Angry Re: Self Identifiy

Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    It's bad enough that boys and girls feel short-changed when comparing themselves with their own gender in the shower room. This should confuse the hell out of them.

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    08:14 AM

Re: Self Identifiy

Strange....so US schools have children shower in the open with no privacy? I've only ever seen this in Movies but the thread intends to put forth an argument that children should have no privacy at all. I've never seen a school with open showering areas. Nor a public pool ...or caravan park all have seperate cubicles.

Maybe nobody has made comment because the premise of the argument is just plain offensive.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Lightbulb Re: Self Identifiy

Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    Strange....so US schools have children shower in the open with no privacy? I've only ever seen this in Movies but the thread intends to put forth an argument that children should have no privacy at all. I've never seen a school with open showering areas. Nor a public pool ...or caravan park all have seperate cubicles.

Maybe nobody has made comment because the premise of the argument is just plain offensive.
    Here, in Sweden, the schools have both. Generally an open area but a more private section for those who wish. My 12-year-old son is embarrassed being slightly over-weight, so he uses the private section to shower.

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

Sweden huh? Say hello to Greta Thunberg for us. We love her here! We have the most climate strike demonstrations going on Friday than the rest of the world. Even my state government is giving public servants the time off to protest, and more than 1600 businesses are doing the same. Last day of school term so there will be thousands of kids.

Maybe your boy should take a leaf out of Greta's book ... Don't worry what others think , the world will know you for your true self one day

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Thumbs up Re: Self Identifiy

Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    Sweden huh? Say hello to Greta Thunberg for us. We love her here! We have the most climate strike demonstrations going on Friday than the rest of the world. Even my state government is giving public servants the time off to protest, and more than 1600 businesses are doing the same. Last day of school term so there will be thousands of kids.

Maybe your boy should take a leaf out of Greta's book ... Don't worry what others think , the world will know you for your true self one day
    Goodness! I'll need to watch the news to see how it's going. It is amazing to realize there are those who think climate change is a hoax although to what purpose they cannot say. Would you ask Chris Kenny for his explanation, please?

Greta had planned on coming for tea this week-end but she had to cancell because of the happening in Australia. It is you, thererfore, who should say "hello" from us.

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa..... I like your humour lol

+ Reply to Thread