I'm sorry, but it's over. Not everyone cares MICHIEL... LET IT GO PLEASE

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time
    01:26 AM

Re: The fear of this site being religious

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Ellen View Post
    I'm sorry, but it's over. Not everyone cares MICHIEL... LET IT GO PLEASE

No I will not let it go ; and here are three reasons why ; YOU say nobody cares , the thread says ;

30 pages long

291 replies

Why should I ignore those facts and listen to what you are screaming?

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time

Mods: please lock this thread for the fear of this religious thread never ending.

Mickiel: This is beginning to sound like Pahu's "I'm-anti-science-and-I-won't-even-consider-logic-thread."

As for me, you have a point on the post count. The only way this thread has gone this far is that all of us, myself included, enjoy baiting you, are upset you can't be reasoned with, and it relieves late night boredom.

So I'm unsubscribing. I feel a little guilty for poking you with a stick for so long. You seem like a decent person, why not take this opportunity to wrap up this thread and post in some others?

So long religious fear thread.

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    Mods: please lock this thread for the fear of this religious thread never ending.

Mickiel: This is beginning to sound like Pahu's "I'm-anti-science-and-I-won't-even-consider-logic-thread."

As for me, you have a point on the post count. The only way this thread has gone this far is that all of us, myself included, enjoy baiting you, are upset you can't be reasoned with, and it relieves late night boredom.

So I'm unsubscribing. I feel a little guilty for poking you with a stick for so long. You seem like a decent person, why not take this opportunity to wrap up this thread and post in some others?

So long religious fear thread.

No I will not wrap this up , do I come to any of your threads and ask that you close them? Its basically asking someone to be quiet because you are tired of what they are saying.

I am happy you decided to not visit this thread anymore ,but you are welcome.

But you need to ask yourself , why are you so interested if you are not interested? Why eat things that make you sick? Why read things you don't like? Why?

Why? Why? Do you think it will bother me if you don't read it?

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    As for me, you have a point on the post count. The only way this thread has gone this ;;;;;far is that all of us, ;;; myself included, enjoy baiting you, are upset you can't be reasoned with, and it relieves late night boredom.

I can't help but notice this phrase " All Of Us"; this thread has gone this far " Because"

Of " All of Us."

Stunning!

This "Us verses Them" mentality! All of " Us" has made your thread what it is;
    The thread has merit "Because of us!"
    Us.

You know who "Us is" , don't you? You know , the privledged; the intelligent ; the masters ; the true powers that be; the pace setters; the righteous ; the superior;, and how dare I, obviously not of " The Us", talk without their approval.

And then speak too long.

And then dare speak about " The Us!" The fears of the us.

Yea , that's why I like sticking it to "The Us."

I kind of like the sounds they make after I stick them. You know ,they start begging you to stop. To stop bothering the powers that be. To leave the superior alone.
    Last edited by Bryn Mawr; 07-27-2016 at 11:52 AM.

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time

Yea , leave "Us Alone!" Stop disagreeing with US! Stop talking about US.

US gone get you.

US is your boss ;; come on now Mickiel, say "Yes Sir Boss!" Boss say shut up , say yes sir boss! Boss sets the pace , you can't get out in front of Boss Hog!

Boss say you'd best know your place boy.

Queen say speak when spoken to.

You don't put boss in check , boss run the game.

Boss don't know that this is one of them slave's that got away;

one of them horses that don't like saddles. One that is now free. Free to speak his mind.

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time

But I am not heartless ,I know how it is when there are threads you don't like. I remember one I did not like ; " Ban Mickiel." Some years ago ; same spirit - the desire to shut people up who don't think like you. I did not try to influence the shutting of the thread, I dealt with it as best I could. Not only did it suggest I be silenced , but that I be exiled. I know that spirit has never died , its still here , just waiting to rear its ugly head when opportunity presents itself.

You know how it is ; if you don't walk like them , talk like them, look like them, well your just out of place. And the people who don't fold to that , have been pioneers to movements of change. You know, get the master to share his land. Get a piece of the pie; get your share of listeners.

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time
    08:26 AM

The first link you give is merely a list - no real different to a Google search. You could just as easily have done a search on YouTube, as that's all it consisted of. The 2nd (Atheist Forums) proved you wrong from the very start. You claimed that Atheist sites don't include Religious sections. Well look at the words in the very Title Banner ... "and believers". Then it includes a "Religious General Discussion" section. You can't have discussion with Pro & Con.

To be honest - I don't even consider such sites as true Atheist sites. They're just there to wind up the likes of you (which they clearly do quite successfully). A true Atheist, such as me, couldn't give a toss & would rather leave Religion out of the site altogether. Religion is a man made concept of an imaginary thesis.

Local Date
    02-23-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    The first link you give is merely a list - no real different to a Google search. You could just as easily have done a search on YouTube, as that's all it consisted of. The 2nd (Atheist Forums) proved you wrong from the very start. You claimed that Atheist sites don't include Religious sections. Well look at the words in the very Title Banner ... "and believers". Then it includes a "Religious General Discussion" section. You can't have discussion with Pro & Con.

To be honest - I don't even consider such sites as true Atheist sites. They're just there to wind up the likes of you (which they clearly do quite successfully). A true Atheist, such as me, couldn't give a toss & would rather leave Religion out of the site altogether. Religion is a man made concept of an imaginary thesis.

Add this to the list;

Two Year Anniversary!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast