Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 132 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    05:15 PM

Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Aspam View Post
    Interesting - or maybe uninteresting - that the thread has wandered so far away from Trump, who continues to self-destruct day after day.
    The press makes that claim but then, they would, wouldn't they. November's not that far off, all we need do is wait and see what actually happens. Either he takes it or he doesn't, this isn't a tale with no ending. What's actually happening now will be demonstrated numerically before the end of the year.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Unless there is too many hanging chads, then he might prompt a riot or two ?......with guns.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

I don't think it will take that long before things turn violent, I think it will get that way before polling happens.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    12:15 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Unless there is too many hanging chads, then he might prompt a riot or two ?......with guns.
    Funny you should say that...........
    "Donald Trump faced a swift backlash on Tuesday after he suggested that gun enthusiasts would be able to stop Hillary Clinton from taking away their Second Amendment rights.

“Hillary wants to abolish — essentially abolish — the Second Amendment,” the Republican nominee said at a rally in Wilmington, N.C., on Tuesday afternoon. “And if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do.”

Trump added: “But the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don’t know.” "

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-2nd...000000517.html

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    10:15 AM

Hahahaha...He's SUCH a jerk! I really am having trouble taking him seriously. I wonder if there were Germans that thought, "A guy that's that much of an idiot and mean-spirited jerk could never take power..."

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

I could punch him.......and I am not like that ever.

Smug bugger
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    11:15 AM

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Funny you should say that...........
    "Donald Trump faced a swift backlash on Tuesday after he suggested that gun enthusiasts would be able to stop Hillary Clinton from taking away their Second Amendment rights.

“Hillary wants to abolish — essentially abolish — the Second Amendment,” the Republican nominee said at a rally in Wilmington, N.C., on Tuesday afternoon. “And if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do.”

Trump added: “But the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don’t know.” "

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-2nd...000000517.html
    To be sure a stupid thing to say. It allows those who hate the right to bear arms to slander those of us who value our natural and Constitutional Rights as a violent group of people citizens.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    08:15 AM

A couple of weeks back, when Trump started his bull about the election being rigged, one of his surrogates said "If we don't will at the ballot box, we'll win at the bullet box."

I liked his campaign better when it was pure comedy. The switch to horror is a bit unsettling.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    10:15 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Wandrin View Post
    A couple of weeks back, when Trump started his bull about the election being rigged, one of his surrogates said "If we don't will(sic) at the ballot box, we'll win at the bullet box."
    Can you verify that? Name a name? I'm not doubting you, but it sounds like something that might have been misquoted or simply made up.

Now, prior to your post there was this:

It allows those who hate the right to bear arms to slander those of us who value our natural and Constitutional Rights as a violent group of people citizens.

Run that by me again?? I'm not sure that "a violent group of people citizens" (as opposed to, I guess, a violent group of animal citizens) are protected by the 2nd amendment.

I hear all kinds of nitwits ranting about the how the 2nd amendment's purpose is somehow to protect us from government. The exact opposite is true, the purpose of the 2nd is to protect the government AND its citizens (which would include the "well-regulated militia"), from insurrections by nut groups and outright traitors. Are there any of those in Kansas? I dunno, I haven't been there for awhile.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    12:15 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    To be sure a stupid thing to say. It allows those who hate the right to bear arms to slander those of us who value our natural and Constitutional Rights as a violent group of people citizens.
    Nowhere can you find Hillary Clinton trying to end the 2nd Amendment. No one is slandering you. So sensitive, don't worry, you will be keeping your guns. If you have military style machine guns, well, I for one hope that's a different story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 132 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast