Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1269

Thread: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    03:20 PM

Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Are you all typing out the paragraph breaks? What's the deal with that?
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:20 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    I know the definition of the word, I was hoping for some specific examples in a political context to justify it. I would apply imbecile to anyone (including this president as well as any) who'd agree that capitalism has proven to have any basis in social or economic equality.
    He turns out examples of his political prowess every day.
    However, he was an imbecile, long before he got into the Political arena.
    “The reality we can put into words is never reality itself.”
    ― Werner Heisenberg
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth"
    - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    02:20 PM

I'm trying to think of one single thing the Dems and most of the Reps have done to help this country. They think they were elected to try and get Trump out of being the duly elected POTUS. If they would just let him be POTUS and do their jobs, maybe just maybe we can work towards a better USA.

They spent two years and god knows how much money on bogus claims made up. If anyone is guilty of obstructing its the Dems, mainly because thats all they have done for over 2 years, they have not lifted a finger in any other way except to block any and evry move of the POTUS and that is not what their jobs are.

I know people hate Trump but that does NOT change the fact that he was legally elected POTUS. Get over yourselves and try to do the jobs you were elected to do. The way I see it Trump is the only one doing the job he was elected to do, all others are just obstructing and I believe its because they are scared that Trump is not a lifetime politician and they want status quo so they can continue their good ole boys network which makes them all rich at the cost to the average American.

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    I'm trying to think of one single thing the Dems and most of the Reps have done to help this country. They think they were elected to try and get Trump out of being the duly elected POTUS. If they would just let him be POTUS and do their jobs, maybe just maybe we can work towards a better USA.

They spent two years and god knows how much money on bogus claims made up. If anyone is guilty of obstructing its the Dems, mainly because thats all they have done for over 2 years, they have not lifted a finger in any other way except to block any and evry move of the POTUS and that is not what their jobs are.

I know people hate Trump but that does NOT change the fact that he was legally elected POTUS. Get over yourselves and try to do the jobs you were elected to do. The way I see it Trump is the only one doing the job he was elected to do, all others are just obstructing and I believe its because they are scared that Trump is not a lifetime politician and they want status quo so they can continue their good ole boys network which makes them all rich at the cost to the average American.
    The Democrats ARE doing the job they were elected to do. They did win the House back last year and all bills they work on are blocked by Mitch Mcconnell, the real obstructor. They were also elected to investigate Trump, and they are, though not as passionately as I would want. He is a con and a crook and if you knew the man as long as New Yorkers have you would know this. He is an aberration.

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    02:20 PM

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    The Democrats ARE doing the job they were elected to do. They did win the House back last year and all bills they work on are blocked by Mitch Mcconnell, the real obstructor. They were also elected to investigate Trump, and they are, though not as passionately as I would want. He is a con and a crook and if you knew the man as long as New Yorkers have you would know this. He is an aberration.
    So, their ONLY job is to investigate the legally elected POTUS?

Maybe if they cared more about our country, and less about blocking every move the POTUS tries to make we could get some things done to help our citizens.

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    08:20 PM

He is a con and a crook and if you knew the man as long as New Yorkers have you would know this. He is an aberration.
    Would it not be better for the nation to allow the office of President to function even though he holds it? I'm interested to know why you think otherwise.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    So, their ONLY job is to investigate the legally elected POTUS?

Maybe if they cared more about our country, and less about blocking every move the POTUS tries to make we could get some things done to help our citizens.
    You can't get anything done with Mcconnell blocking all the bills passed by House. They can walk & chew gum at the same time. They have been working but Mcconnell won't allow bills to be heard by Senate.

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Would it not be better for the nation to allow the office of President to function even though he holds it? I'm interested to know why you think otherwise.
    Where is he not functioning? It is he who refuses to do his job. While under impeachment Clinton still worked with Congress.

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Then WHY was he voted in as President ? You Americans are as daft as us Brits ! Gill hangs her head in despair and shuffles away to the peace and quiet of her study and the temptation of a good book to carry on reading. ('ere, did you like that bit about my 'study' - a lot of folks call that room a lavatory, and some even give it a name 'John' Oops, sorry Mr. spot !)
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    ('ere, did you like that bit about my 'study' - a lot of folks call that room a lavatory, and some even give it a name 'John' Oops, sorry Mr. spot !)
    What you must bear in mind is that I'm sat in the study replying to your post.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast