Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1266

Thread: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Local Date
    10-22-2019
    Local Time
    11:28 PM

Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Here, for the record, is a transcript of President Trump's speech officially launching his campaign for a second term as president of the United States.

Donald Trump Announces His 2020 Candidacy at a Political Rally in Orlando - June 18, 2019.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    10-22-2019
    Local Time

All the papers reported President Trump's Independence Day mis-speaking (the taking the airports in 1775 thing) as being a teleprompt error, as though the airport comment appeared erroneously on the teleprompt. The President actually did own up to it being his own stream of consciousness balderdash, not something fed to him from a rogue assistant:

Outside the White House on Friday, Mr Trump said: "I guess the rain knocked out the teleprompter.

"I knew the speech very well so I was able to do it without a teleprompter but the teleprompter did go out and it was actually hard to look at anyway because there was rain all over it"

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    10-22-2019
    Local Time

Someone might like this - the US/UK relationship summed up in a single photo...

Attached Images

Local Date
    10-22-2019
    Local Time
    03:28 PM

I think he will and he will win. However it is the loosers who support trump

Local Date
    10-22-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    I think he will and he will win. However it is the loosers who support trump
    That's democracy for you. Most people in any country are losers, that's how the winners get the most of the resources. That's very simple arithmetic.

Local Date
    10-22-2019
    Local Time

The Washington Post is a bit outspoken this evening...

Trump is uniquely unsuited to the moment not only because he lacks empathy and decency. If we as a country truly want to speak with one voice and condemn hate, we must collectively throw him out of office. He's the largest, loudest megaphone for white nationalism and for anti-immigrant fervor. He's an implacable opponent of serious gun safety legislation. He is not merely in the way. He is the problem.

https://www.sfgate.com/opinion/artic...t-14281198.php

Good stuff, that.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    10-22-2019
    Local Time
    06:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    The Washington Post is a bit outspoken this evening...

Good stuff, that.
    It might be, however, the WP, NYTimes, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the neoliberal corporate media had better quit trying to decide who will run against him. There are two who can beat Trump in debates and a general election afaict and neither one is getting fair and unbiased coverage. Harris, Biden O'Rourk are all losers to Trump.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    10-22-2019
    Local Time

Oh my word, Mr Trudeau, you'll start a war if you're not a bit more discreet.

That really has to win a photo-journalism award.
    Attached Images

Local Date
    10-22-2019
    Local Time
    05:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Oh my word, Mr Trudeau, you'll start a war if you're not a bit more discreet.

That really has to win a photo-journalism award.
    That is not fair to Melania.

None-the less funny

Local Date
    10-22-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    That is not fair to Melania.

None-the less funny
    With any other provenance you could guarantee it had been photoshopped, what's so astonishing is that it's untouched. How on earth did the photographer manage that jackpot.

+ Reply to Thread