Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124
Results 1,231 to 1,235 of 1235

Thread: Will President Trump run for a second term?

  1. #1231
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,689
    Local Date
    06-17-2019
    Local Time
    02:42 AM

    Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

    My comments are from an American perspective. I'm not so sure the US is as much of a paper tiger as you claim. Much of what we see might be a response to Trump more so than the US. American business and Intelligence have their tentacles in lots of places. They pull lots of strings.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

    I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

    Fiona Apple

  2. #1232
    Proudly humble LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    10,419
    Local Date
    06-17-2019
    Local Time
    12:42 AM

    Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

    We are not so much Putin's enemy, as his puppets, these days.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

  3. #1233
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,689
    Local Date
    06-17-2019
    Local Time
    02:42 AM

    Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    We are not so much Putin's enemy, as his puppets, these days.
    I'm not an enemy of the Russian people, nor am I a puppet of theirs. I doubt Putin is controlling events anywhere near where the media would lead me to believe.

    America is its own worst enemy. Capitalism's purpose is to go where it wills and waits for an equal response from forces that are opposed to its actions. That adversarial philosophy creates division, not collaboration. America is at war with itself, but as Spot accurately points out, its leaders and media project enemies onto their people to keep the focus off the actual problem.

    We have been witnessing a breach of this projecting within the intelligence community regarding Trump's election.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

    I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

    Fiona Apple

  4. #1234
    Proudly humble LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    10,419
    Local Date
    06-17-2019
    Local Time
    12:42 AM

    Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    I'm not an enemy of the Russian people, nor am I a puppet of theirs. I doubt Putin is controlling events anywhere near where the media would lead me to believe.

    America is its own worst enemy. Capitalism's purpose is to go where it wills and waits for an equal response from forces that are opposed to its actions. That adversarial philosophy creates division, not collaboration. America is at war with itself, but as Spot accurately points out, its leaders and media project enemies onto their people to keep the focus off the actual problem.

    We have been witnessing a breach of this projecting within the intelligence community regarding Trump's election.
    Sorry that you cannot see the fact that what I said was not personal.
    I am not an enemy of the Russian People, either. The we to whom I refer is the "we the Americans" who have allowed this pustule of a human being to represent us and suck up to men like Putin, Kim, and the Saudi Princes. The Hawks he has put in his service have him dancing to a tune that will likely lead us to much more exciting future than we ever dreamed of.
    denying any responsibility will not save our a--.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

  5. #1235
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,689
    Local Date
    06-17-2019
    Local Time
    02:42 AM

    Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Sorry that you cannot see the fact that what I said was not personal.
    I didn't take anything personally, just speaking for myself.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

    I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

    Fiona Apple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts