Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127
Results 1,261 to 1,269 of 1269

Thread: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Premium Member
    Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    08:41 PM

Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    No doubt about it. The democrats appear very lame, but I think there's more to it than just ineptitude on the part of the DNC as well as other democratic players. There are two pieces I've recently read that fit perfectly into this confusing chain of events. There just doesn't seem to be any logical sense to any of this garbage, unless the contents of these two articles are relevant.

First, there's little to no daylight between establishment democrats and Trump, who is as neoliberal as Pelosi/Shummer, it's simply a matter of style. In fact, the entire neoliberal cadre will vote Trump over Sanders. The same might be said for Warren or Gabbard

Then there are the US intelligence agencies, also vastly neoliberal, that want less of a maverick type like Trump and prefer an establishment type like Pence, or better yet, Pelosi as president. I suspect this is why Grandma Nancy hasn't retired and was chosen by elites to be Speaker.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/10...ou-by-the-cia/

Second, there's this in play that must be influencing lots of behavior.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/ari-be...igence/262162/

What this all reveals is that intelligence agencies have way too much power. Donald Trump, quite by accident due to the colossal era made by James Comey during the very beginning of Trump's time in office, when Comey thought he'd put Trump on notice that the intelligence agencies had lots of dirt on him, so he'd better cooperate. Trump, after a time of confusion as to what was happening, decided to go with his instincts and just disrupt the establishment. And, so he did.

Trump is by no means a person of the people, he's an elitist rich guy (or so he pretends to be, perhaps) that is out for only himself. That is proven in so many ways, but no more so than his turning his back on Julian Assange.

While on one hand, I enjoy what I'm seeing in taking on the intelligence apparatus, I am however in horror when I see what this man is doing to this country domestically. Employment is up for the time being, and that's about all most of his supporters care about, but at the cost of so much in the way of civil liberties, environmental concerns, complete disrespect for the office of the presidency, childish name-calling and bullying. There just aren't enough reasons to allow this imbecile to remain as president

I would prefer he was voted out of office, but he broke the law due to his childishness behavior, and he deserves to be impeached. If the Senate doesn't expel him, so be it.
    I forgot to mention that both sites I linked to are very progressive.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    06:41 PM

I bet Trump likes to watch.
    Well...we know "Spanky" is kinky...at least with prostitutes. Which reminds me, how can religious hyper-conservative Christians be supporting a guy who is an adulterer and sleeps with prostitutes?!

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    01:41 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    Well...we know "Spanky" is kinky...at least with prostitutes. Which reminds me, how can religious hyper-conservative Christians be supporting a guy who is an adulterer and sleeps with prostitutes?!
    You misunderstood . The reference was to the Arkansas Billy Goat . His advanced Parkinsons means he can no longer rise to any occasion . However , being married to the Devil's daughter might have played a large part in this .

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Good to see The Donald's approval rating riding at a record level .See Rasmussen .

And the decent polls suggest he would have an electoral college figure above 350 if the election was right now .

I shudder in a frisson of excitement to think how high his approval will rise to once Horowitz and Durham release their respective findings .

We could even see the possibility of the impeachment of Obama ( or Barry Soetoro and his husband , Michael , as I prefer ). Small wonder that Obama pleaded with Trudeau for Canadian citizenship as one way to avoid extradition , if required .

Exciting times coming our way .

Premium Member
    Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    08:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Good to see The Donald's approval rating riding at a record level .See Rasmussen .

And the decent polls suggest he would have an electoral college figure above 350 if the election was right now .

I shudder in a frisson of excitement to think how high his approval will rise to once Horowitz and Durham release their respective findings .

We could even see the possibility of the impeachment of Obama ( or Barry Soetoro and his husband , Michael , as I prefer ). Small wonder that Obama pleaded with Trudeau for Canadian citizenship as one way to avoid extradition , if required .

Exciting times coming our way .
    Might I ask why you have such a keen interest in American politics, and Trump in particular?
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Might I ask why you have such a keen interest in American politics, and Trump in particular?
    We Europeans can go decades with no political news to speak of, I think the last event of note on this continent was the reunification of Germany. American politics, and Trump in particular, offer pain-free excitement to our flaccid existence.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    06:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    We Europeans can go decades with no political news to speak of, I think the last event of note on this continent was the reunification of Germany. American politics, and Trump in particular, offer pain-free excitement to our flaccid existence.
    Well we have been happy to provide such entertainment.
    Though for us it has been an annoying distraction from the Brexit thing.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Well we have been happy to provide such entertainment.
    Though for us it has been an annoying distraction from the Brexit thing.
    Touché :-)

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Some might choose to believe that we are spectating the end of an Empire .

Some believe there is a group -- which Trump fronts --- which wants to re- structure the so called Deep State and curb many of the excesses that have flourished so much more over the past 70 years ( say ) . The Drug trade and Trafficking being the key strategic revenue and corruption areas to crash and smash .

Civil war has been fought behind the scenes for at least the last two years , and now there is a very real chance this will spill onto the streets resulting in chaos with huge destruction .

Such a scenario , or even one just hinting at such possibilities , is more than sufficient to drive any intelligent individual to want to watch the fight of the Century and possibly the greatest fight for several centuries .

For the first time in modern history the Sheeple class can have a real opportunity to shape the future for the good .Not just in America , which is probably too late to save thanks to 50 years of Communist infiltration , but across great swathes of the rest of the planet .

Seems there are several good reasons to want and to need to find out exactly what is happening and how matters are progressing .

Some believe we are in round seven ( say ) of a 12 round fight and that the Trump faction are way ahead on points so far .

Which makes the rumours of a $100 million contract on his life seem most interesting . Particularly as the contract was raised 3 months ago and , despite two largely MSM unreported incidents , has so far not been fulfilled -- obviously . Unless you move into the clone type 'conspiracy ' stories . Like Obama was executed at Gitmo 10 days ago etc , which some strange people touchingly believe .

But then we will never know the end result until after the single shot has been fired or the drone fires its missile .A DE weapon is my guess . From China ?

It's all a hundred times better than Brexiit and it even shades that fabulous series , Line Of Duty . Anyway , who exactly is P ?
    All imho .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127