Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125
Results 1,241 to 1,243 of 1243

Thread: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Local Date
    07-22-2019
    Local Time
    03:19 AM

Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Here, for the record, is a transcript of President Trump's speech officially launching his campaign for a second term as president of the United States.

Donald Trump Announces His 2020 Candidacy at a Political Rally in Orlando - June 18, 2019.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    07-22-2019
    Local Time

All the papers reported President Trump's Independence Day mis-speaking (the taking the airports in 1775 thing) as being a teleprompt error, as though the airport comment appeared erroneously on the teleprompt. The President actually did own up to it being his own stream of consciousness balderdash, not something fed to him from a rogue assistant:

Outside the White House on Friday, Mr Trump said: "I guess the rain knocked out the teleprompter.

"I knew the speech very well so I was able to do it without a teleprompter but the teleprompter did go out and it was actually hard to look at anyway because there was rain all over it"

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    07-22-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Someone might like this - the US/UK relationship summed up in a single photo...

Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125