Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

  1. #1
    Recycled Teenager G#Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,121
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    08:38 PM

    WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

    Well I do have quite a lot of Welsh in me ! Wales 3 and Belgium 1 !!!!! Yi haaaaa !!!!
    I'm chuffed that Wales beat Belgium tonight, and they progress through to the semi final. I have to say WELL DONE WALES !!! You made it a very good game, and you kept trying. England team please make a note of that - the secret is in the effort and the eagerness to WIN. I hope the England team watched this match. It was first rate entertainment.
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bryn Mawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,491
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    08:38 PM

    Re: WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

    Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    Well I do have quite a lot of Welsh in me ! Wales 3 and Belgium 1 !!!!! Yi haaaaa !!!!
    I'm chuffed that Wales beat Belgium tonight, and they progress through to the semi final. I have to say WELL DONE WALES !!! You made it a very good game, and you kept trying. England team please make a note of that - the secret is in the effort and the eagerness to WIN. I hope the England team watched this match. It was first rate entertainment.
    And the way they played I can see them beating Portugal and getting into the final

    Wales - Iceland anyone?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    12,178
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    09:38 PM

    Re: WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

    Can I become naturalised Welsh ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

  4. #4
    Recycled Teenager G#Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,121
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    08:38 PM

    Re: WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

    Bryn, it's strange but I said a few days ago that it would be amazing if Wales got through to the final and so did Iceland ! Well Wales have got over one hurdle fairly convincingly so I don't see why they shouldn't progress to the final ! They played very focused football, and were not over-awed by their opponents. Iceland have, perhaps, a bit more of a challenge meeting France. Mind you they beat England didn't they, so why not beat France ?
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    12,178
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    09:38 PM

    Re: WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

    Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    Bryn, it's strange but I said a few days ago that it would be amazing if Wales got through to the final and so did Iceland ! Well Wales have got over one hurdle fairly convincingly so I don't see why they shouldn't progress to the final ! They played very focused football, and were not over-awed by their opponents. Iceland have, perhaps, a bit more of a challenge meeting France. Mind you they beat England didn't they, so why not beat France ?
    It would be amazing and one in the eye for all the so called superstars.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bryn Mawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,491
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    08:38 PM

    Re: WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

    Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    Bryn, it's strange but I said a few days ago that it would be amazing if Wales got through to the final and so did Iceland ! Well Wales have got over one hurdle fairly convincingly so I don't see why they shouldn't progress to the final ! They played very focused football, and were not over-awed by their opponents. Iceland have, perhaps, a bit more of a challenge meeting France. Mind you they beat England didn't they, so why not beat France ?
    Because France can play football?

  7. #7
    Senior Member FourPart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    6,264
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    09:38 PM

    Re: WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

    The SHEEP are better than England. I find it embarrassing that the English fans are still reveling in their victory of '66.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Bryn Mawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,491
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    08:38 PM

    Re: WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

    Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    The SHEEP are better than England. I find it embarrassing that the English fans are still reveling in their victory of '66.
    What else have they achieved for us to remember?

  9. #9
    Recycled Teenager G#Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,121
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    08:38 PM

    Re: WALES are better than England !!!! Euro 2016 footie

    Register to remove this ad.
    Norralot !

    By the way, FourPart, kindly refrain from calling Welsh people "sheep". I think the English are in no position to be sarky , rude or insulting to Welsh people - particularly as the Welsh nation is so brilliant at singing. Oh, and how far did England get in Euro 2016 ? The last 16 wasn't it, then they were kicked out by Iceland !!!!!!!! Wales are still progressing, and at least they have reached the semi-finals ! Watch out Portugal !!! .................................................. .................................................. .................
    .................................................. ......................... I rest my case.
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts