+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello all

Local Date
    12-16-2019
    Local Time
    02:03 AM

Re: Hello all

I wonder if he was one of those bleeding heart Ukeys who were deputed to get into English speaking forums and tell the Gullibles how nasty the Russians are and how wonderful Joe Biden and his drugs addled son were after the US pushed for total regime change in 2014 ?

Local Date
    12-16-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I wonder if he was one of those bleeding heart Ukeys who were deputed to get into English speaking forums and tell the Gullibles how nasty the Russians are and how wonderful Joe Biden and his drugs addled son were after the US pushed for total regime change in 2014 ?
    Quite evidently no, since what you see is all we got.

We have had quite a few Ukrainians, none of whom have voiced any political opinion. A small minority have attempted to smuggle spam onto the site, the majority have been interesting. One was even religious. Oh, and one spent half his time in Jerusalem and didn't like Arabs.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    12-16-2019
    Local Time

That was disappointing for you .
    Clearly you need to build active membership and traffic .

According to Hillary et al there are any number of potential trolls waiting to influence anything they feel needs influencing . With elections an apparent speciality .

Most Russians and Ukrainians --- and I have met thousands ---- are only interested in making some decent money and will say anything to anybody if it earns .

Local Date
    12-16-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    That was disappointing for you .
    Clearly you need to build active membership and traffic .
    Perhaps you misunderstand the nature of the site. Excluding spiders, the traffic comes 95% from Google-searching real people who arrive at our pages because Google matched their search term to a thread. New posts are a by-product of keeping the login system active. The word "need" has no place in your observation.

Most Russians and Ukrainians --- and I have met thousands ---- are only interested in making some decent money and will say anything to anybody if it earns .
    и коза волка съедала.

Occasionally I hire a temporary implementor. I have never had trust issues with online Russian technicians, their skill and command of English of has always pleased me. They always work on simple temporary development clones that have never held live data, and comparing before-and-after copies when they hand their work back highlights all the changes. I would have trouble employing local contractors with the same degree of confidence. It costs $6 a month at DigitalOcean to set up a clean new workspace for each of them, the world is an amazing place.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2