+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Particle Drift?

Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    12:50 PM

Re: Particle Drift?

Once these particles attach themselves to their opposing match, do they add anything ? Does the combination of matching particles increase the power of say, the sight, brain power or do they just make us fatter.

My brain particles seem to be drifting exponentially to other parallels as I grow older, while any attraction I have for any doppelganger bits and pieces I can calculate on the bathroom scales.
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

Premium Member
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    07:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    Once these particles attach themselves to their opposing match, do they add anything ? Does the combination of matching particles increase the power of say, the sight, brain power or do they just make us fatter.

My brain particles seem to be drifting exponentially to other parallels as I grow older, while any attraction I have for any doppelganger bits and pieces I can calculate on the bathroom scales.
    I think I answered that in my first post. Lanza's actual theory is more complex. I'll be ordering both his books and I'll attempt to read them. If I understand it correctly, Lanza says that our perception of time/space and the universe are backwards.

It's difficult for me to wrap my head around that.

What bothers me is that according to Lanza we live on eternally, and I want out asap without having to hurt anyone in doing so. So I wait impatiently.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Well, any argument that starts with a reference to the general assumption of a flat earth in the 15th century loses me fairly quickly.
    It might do you well to read on a bit further.

Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    05:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    It might do you well to read on a bit further.
    I probably will, but, I am still working on figuring this guy out. http://www.quantumjumping.com/products
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Premium Member
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    I probably will, but, I am still working on figuring this guy out. Quantum Jumping by Burt Goldman
    At a bit of a glance it appears he's selling success.

Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    05:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    At a bit of a glance it appears he's selling success.
    Yep. Aren't they all?
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Premium Member
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time

It must be in demand.

Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time

The Religious among us would attribute anything that is unknown to their God & other attributed events. One might even interpret these drifting particles as being the Souls. They could be those things considered to be Ghosts - this I have often believed to be some sort of 'Life Energy' - something that I don't see as being anything to do with the Supernatural - just something that is not, as yet, understood.

Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time

What I don't understand is why the exclusive concentration on particles coming from living sources - they would be far outnumbered by inorganic particles.

And, unless some specific mechanism can be shown, why would these particles enter the copy of the original self rather then one of the several billion other selves around?

Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    What I don't understand is why the exclusive concentration on particles coming from living sources - they would be far outnumbered by inorganic particles.

And, unless some specific mechanism can be shown, why would these particles enter the copy of the original self rather then one of the several billion other selves around?
    The same might be asked of the elements of a crystal. Why do they gather to form such a mathematically precise shape. Plus, if a sponge (living variety) is put into a liquidiser, it will reform itself into its original shape. Furthermore, if 2 sponges of different colours are liquidised together, they will reform into their own constituent colours. Those particles rejoin to their predetermined positions in the grand order of things, when logic would seem to dictate that they just connect to the first other particle they encounter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast