Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

  1. #21
    Premium Member tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    4,035
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:15 AM

    Re: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    tude? dog? Your "argument" is a false equivalence. Don't let that stop you.
    What argument?

  2. #22
    Senior Member AnneBoleyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    6,581
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:15 AM

    Re: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

    Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    What argument?
    All arguments are not hair-pulling screaming fights you know.

    "ar·gu·ment
    1.
    an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically (but not always) a heated or angry one.
    2.
    a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
    "there is a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal"
    synonyms: reasoning, justification, explanation, rationalization"

    Your "argument" that you brought up to persuade, namely Obama, was false equivalency as it had nothing to do with anything except in your mind. You know that. Silly.
    Now you have nothing like this "argument" to yak about anymore. 'cept you can't shake him loose. He's your albatross.

  3. #23
    Premium Member tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    4,035
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:15 AM

    Re: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    All arguments are not hair-pulling screaming fights you know.

    "ar·gu·ment
    1.
    an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically (but not always) a heated or angry one.
    2.
    a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
    "there is a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal"
    synonyms: reasoning, justification, explanation, rationalization"

    Your "argument" that you brought up to persuade, namely Obama, was false equivalency as it had nothing to do with anything except in your mind. You know that. Silly.
    Now you have nothing like this "argument" to yak about anymore. 'cept you can't shake him loose. He's your albatross.
    What I did was to explain, for me and anyone else the concept of a Pardon.

    While I was doing this I thought it interesting to look up Presidential Pardons.

    I choose to post a chart showing the number of pardons by every President since Truman and took a swipe at the O-man.

    Up until that chart, I consider the post neutral.

    Obama is no albatross around any bodies neck. Hopefully, Trump will erase much of the damage that the O-man created on our nation.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Bryn Mawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,491
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    08:15 AM

    Re: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

    Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    What I did was to explain, for me and anyone else the concept of a Pardon.

    While I was doing this I thought it interesting to look up Presidential Pardons.

    I choose to post a chart showing the number of pardons by every President since Truman and took a swipe at the O-man.

    Up until that chart, I consider the post neutral.

    Obama is no albatross around any bodies neck. Hopefully, Trump will erase much of the damage that the O-man created on our nation.
    We all know what a pardon is - the question I asked was why?

    The swipe at Obama is what we've come to expect from you but was totally irrelevant to the discussion.

  5. #25
    Premium Member tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    4,035
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:15 AM

    Re: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    We all know what a pardon is - the question I asked was why?
    Fair enough, you asked

    So it has positively been established that he killed someone. Why then are they talking of a state pardon, that is what I cannot understand and what is angering me.
    When you find out share it with the rest of us. All I know is the mechanics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    The swipe at Obama is what we've come to expect from you but was totally irrelevant to the discussion.
    So?

    Really though I should have directed my attention to the fools of the Norway's Nobel committee.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    12,178
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    09:15 AM

    Re: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

    Have you considered taking up politics Dawg ?

    You waffle and dodge about like one.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

  7. #27
    Premium Member tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    4,035
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:15 AM

    Re: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Have you considered taking up politics Dawg ?

    You waffle and dodge about like one.
    What do you want from me?

    OK, I should have never submitted a post on your question. I think it is enough I that I admitted I did not answer directly to your question. Furthermore, I have zero ideas what you want.

    As far as Barack Hussein Obama II goes, as long as it does not violate the forum rules, I will bring him up and blame him for everything I feel like. Just like he trashed George W. Bush.

  8. #28
    Senior Member AnneBoleyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    6,581
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    03:15 AM

    Re: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

    You'll be a happier man, td, if you forget all about Obama. If so,I know I'll be a happier woman!

  9. #29
    Senior Member Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    12,178
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    09:15 AM

    Re: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

    Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    As far as Barack Hussein Obama II goes, as long as it does not violate the forum rules, I will bring him up and blame him for everything I feel like.
    Barack Obama was to blame.......for everything.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

  10. #30
    Senior Member magentaflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,116
    Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    07:15 PM

    Re: when you want to wipe the smile off someones face

    Register to remove this ad.
    So anyway!!!!! Another little f.u.c.k.wad I'd like to wipe the smile off of, is the dirtbag who mowed down all those people in Bourke street mall in Melbourne two days ago. So far two adults, a child and now a three month old baby are dead. Around twenty people all up were hit by him. Listening to it on the radio, thinking, gun shots-car driving through a pedestrian area....sounds a bit Paris-y. Nope. He was mad with someone else so he decided to do what he did. ........... Police have shot him and apprehended him, and he's lying there seemingly talking casually with them. Rang my son to see if he was okay. Thanking my lucky stars they postponed my course to next week (it's just around the corner from the incident). Listening to the eye witness accounts on the radio as it was happening was awful. And he's just talking away to police like he's just been pulled over for a random.

    and I'm pretty sure it's not Obama's fault

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts