Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cloudwalking and House Moving

Local Date
    12-15-2019
    Local Time
    03:04 AM

Re: Cloudwalking and House Moving

Cloddy baby!!!!
    Well that IS an expansion on the story .
    You've been busy! (seems I've left my run too late .....bugger! ) good luck mate and I really hope you find happiness in all this cufuffle

I suppose when you get to our age "pretenders" as I like to call them, are shown up just through sheer experience of the onlookers. They tend to lose out in the end. And if correct this gentleman has definately lost out.

I think it's a good idea for your partner to come join our little place in the garden. And I'm glad you're back as well.

(( just on a side note has anyone noticed I'm in front of a computer and not texting my posts? Yes the spelling and grammar is better isn't it? ))

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time
    04:04 PM

Well there's plenty enough trouble around. I'm just accepting the moment and trying to make a future.

Yes, the bloke seems to have run out of options. He's hanging on here - doesn't occur to him to just get out - then back to his parents but freeloading to the last second. He's spreading his version and according to the person who overheard it would have made a stone weep. He's the innocent party who cannot understand how he's so wronged and people believe him because he's that good. It's no big deal. I suspect he'll come more and more unraveled in the next few years and maybe a few more will see. But they'll not guess how badly he treated his wife because it's just not the sort of thing that it occurs to you anyone would have done. In summary it's not quite slavery but it's definitely heading in that direction and might well have broken a person of less character.

I'm just playing it cool and waiting it out until the end of the month and he's gone. I don't think he's going to try anything stupid because in his world he's the wounded innocent and he wants sympathy not a lawsuit. His family is apparently going on about how they helped Cecilia and her son Matias and how ungrateful she is. I'm just glad she's out.

edit: And now that you mention it there seems to be more spacing in your post than usual. But other than that, no, sorry, hadn't noticed...is that good or bad?
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time
    11:04 AM

Congratulations, Clodhopper! I hope everything settles down and smooths out in the end!

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time
    04:04 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Ty. Me too.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2