Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Intelligent design and creationism

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time
    07:01 PM

Re: Intelligent design and creationism

Ahso

You are definitely entitled to your opinion as I am entitlede to mine.. Am I saying there ios another realm? No I'm saying there is another view of reality. which science is simply incapable of un derfstanding. That being said I do not try to force my beliefs on others but many atheists sounds like soap box preachers as if the and they alone have the sole handle on the trruth. which is absurd. l. After many years of higher education I have come to understand just how ignorant humans are and how very little we really know.Some atheists seem to have this evangelical ben in their desired to preach their truth. I believe that science has much to offer and I also see it as becoming a religion. and that is ok with me as well. I do not listen to soap box preachers and nore do I listen to evangelical atheists. We each must follow our own path. I do not interfere with others and will be damned if I'll let them interfere with mine. You can call me what you like and even laugh. I could'n are less. I try to speak when asked about what I know. I have many science books in my libraryt as well as theological books. Cheers.

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time

I firmly believe in the messages in Micah 6:8 and in a parable of Jesus in Matt. 25. I see the call for justice and compoassion, and assistance for those in need as valuabkle aims and goals. If others don't that is their problem and not mine.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time
    10:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Ahso

You are definitely entitled to your opinion as I am entitlede to mine..
    This has nothing to do with opinion, we're discussing reality. You insist on describing reality from a storybook perspective and insist that that's an opinion of a reality. It's not, it's delusion.
    Am I saying there ios another realm? No I'm saying there is another view of reality.
    look at an apple. What you see is an apple, nothing else, that's reality. What you claim is that the apple has qualities that have not only not been observed but have been examined thoroughly already and have been shown to be incorrect, yet you insist that that is only an opinion and not fact.
    which science is simply incapable of un derfstanding.
    Here you go again insisting that the examination of the apple is some sort of philosophical deliberation as opposed to actual trial and error observation that yields factual data..
    That being said I do not try to force my beliefs on others
    Perhaps not but you pontificate them citing books you've read and your so-called education. The problem is your pontifications are simply silly, but you're so brainwashed you can't see it.
    but many atheists sounds like soap box preachers as if the and they alone have the sole handle on the trruth.
    As opposed to what you assert, that's not difficult to do, but again, you're so awash in lies you can't understand it.
    which is absurd.
    Ah, so it's no longer a matter of opinion?
    l. After many years of higher education I have come to understand just how ignorant humans are and how very little we really know.
    Well, you couldn't know such a thing unless you thought you knew all and stood in judgment of all that is ignorance.
    Some atheists seem to have this evangelical ben in their desired to preach their truth.
    No, just stand in contrast to people who pontificate religious bs.
    I believe that science has much to offer
    Oh please, quit with the pretense.
    and I also see it as becoming a religion.
    Then you'll continue to sound like a fool on the subject.
    and that is ok with me as well.
    Obviously!
    I do not listen to soap box preachers and more do I listen to evangelical atheists.
    So what happened to you? Did someone tie you to a chair for years and force you to listen? It looks to me like you've embraced your sophistry at some point.
    We each must follow our own path.
    This is just silly. We both live in the same world with the same realities. We abide under the same sky and are subject to the same conditions and environment. Quit pretending otherwise and get in the game.
    I do not interfere with others and will be damned if I'll let them interfere with mine. You can call me what you like and even laugh. I could'n are less.
    That's right, get indignant, that's a ploy of cult members. But no apology crack fix for you coming from me.
    I try to speak when asked about what I know. I have many science books in my libraryt as well as theological books. Cheers.
    Try reading those science books, though after reading your sophistry I reckon they might not be science books at all. BTW, you're posting on an internet discussion forum where you might not only get challenged but be shown that your "opinions" might be incorrect.

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time
    08:01 PM

Its an excellent title in my view; " Intelligent design and creationism"; the three terms just seem to go together, I mean they fit in the sentence because they are meant for each other. When I see the title it excites me! But then I am disheartened by the way the thread has bred negative views of these positive terms. Just throw waste on such a dynamic subject.

Hey, even if I was an Atheist, I would still believe that intelligence breeds intelligence, even if it gave birth to itself; one kind breeds its kind. And I would still believe that life breeds life. There is no doubt that intelligence is behind life, and design is behind creationism; There is " Deliberate intent" in our reality. All this was deliberately done! My mind is not the result of random theory , human consciousness and intelligence is not the result of things that were " Unintentional"; this is not a lucky event in some unintended life that sparked into existence and became so powerful, that it created all this from its power, but yet its power does not have an intelligence of its own? Or a personality of its own?

Please man; will you think with me?

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    Its an excellent title in my view; " Intelligent design and creationism"; the three terms just seem to go together, I mean they fit in the sentence because they are meant for each other. When I see the title it excites me! But then I am disheartened by the way the thread has bred negative views of these positive terms. Just throw waste on such a dynamic subject.

Hey, even if I was an Atheist, I would still believe that intelligence breeds intelligence, even if it gave birth to itself; one kind breeds its kind. And I would still believe that life breeds life. There is no doubt that intelligence is behind life, and design is behind creationism; There is " Deliberate intent" in our reality. All this was deliberately done! My mind is not the result of random theory , human consciousness and intelligence is not the result of things that were " Unintentional"; this is not a lucky event in some unintended life that sparked into existence and became so powerful, that it created all this from its power, but yet its power does not have an intelligence of its own? Or a personality of its own?

Please man; will you think with me?
    Reading what you've posted indicates you have no idea what it is you're talking about.

Perhaps if we start here: Define intelligence in this context (though I can't be sure the question can qualify as a relevant or valid one).

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time

Seems like Ahso is in a bitchy mood today and perhaps every day. His Evangelical fervor is showing through quite well.. One needs to undertstand the term "spirit". "you havew no idea what you are talking about" Now that is tolerance?

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time

Seems like Ahso is in a bitchy mood today and perhaps every day. His Evangelical fervor is showing through quite well.. One needs to undertstand the term "spirit". "you havew no idea what you are talking about" Now that is tolerance?
    Another ploy of brainwashed cult members of not addressing the subject and placing the emphasis on the poster.

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time

Oh.

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time

Ahso And just where is your tolerance.?

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Ahso And just where is your tolerance.?
    I have no tolerance for willful stupidity, I never said I did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast