+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: That's a huge fire

Local Date
    09-23-2019
    Local Time
    10:27 PM

Re: That's a huge fire

OH I see. I thought it was the people who owned the building doing this...so just some rich plebs. fair enough. I didn't realise you could end up in court for that.

Local Date
    09-23-2019
    Local Time
    01:27 PM

Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    OH I see. I thought it was the people who owned the building doing this...so just some rich plebs. fair enough. I didn't realise you could end up in court for that.
    I'm not sure the attendees are going to be found guilty but they're never going to live down the disgust. I'll post all their names later just so Google gets another bite at them.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    09-23-2019
    Local Time

Here you are, this chap is another of the same.

“This is a man who funded Brexit lies, lives a life of excess and chooses to wish an accident on Greta Thunberg. It’s an absolute disgrace, his tweet should be reported as a hate crime.” She said Banks should have “opened his wallet and offered to pay for the journey for Greta. The sewer he chooses to swim in is not one which we should have to expose our children to.”

Prof Tanja Bueltmann, founder of campaign group EU Citizens’ Champion, said Banks had “invoked the drowning of a child” for his own amusement.

“Verbal attacks on Greta Thunberg have been coming from many different people for quite some time. Their common characteristic? Most of them are white middle-aged men from the right of the political spectrum.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ting-accidents

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    09-23-2019
    Local Time

What an idiot. He thinks he's so clever with such words, but he has just caused himself to be ridiculed by every right-thinking human being who has learnt about this ignorant man's efforts to belittle a young girl in her efforts to draw attention to this earth's impending destruction! She wasn't even born when Greenpeace warned the world of the terrible plight that is about to strike us all !

Perhaps, if 40 years ago, people had taken notice of what Greenpeace were warning us about and started to reduce the need for fossil fuels and develop wave power, solar power, wind power, and rejected the potential of devastation by nuclear power, we would not be in the perilous position that we find ourselves in now !

Why do some overweight, self opinionated fools try to sarcastically disparage the honest efforts of children who seem to have more common sense and more nouse than many so-called world leaders. Is it because they really don't care, and is it because it will not actually affect the older generation because they will be dead anyway when the world degenerates into a lifeless mass. Whereas children will have to try to survive in such conditions, not those overweight, self-opinionated brainless idiots.

Banks has done himself no good with his big ignorant mouth. Perhaps now is the time for the idiot to crawl back into the sewage hole that he crawled out of.
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Local Date
    09-23-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    The case collapsed. One wonders why the CPS isn't replaced by an unpaid volunteer panel from the local back-to-work scheme coordinator, which might do a far better job and add lustre to the volunteers' CVs.

Mr Bussetti has been discharged a free man.

Bussetti, from South Norwood, south-east London, had used terms including “Paki” and the N-word in WhatsApp chats and forwarded racist content, the court heard, but said he was not a racist.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...nd-group-video
    He's a lying scoundrel then, if that's what he claims, but he wasn't on trial for being a racist.

The country is in his debt for peeling back the veneer surrounding South Norwood's unpalatable rogues. I hope he continues to post material of a similar nature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8