+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Needing help! 1st time composting

Local Date
    04-19-2019
    Local Time
    02:10 AM

Re: Needing help! 1st time composting

My sister has had a tumbler for a couple of years. There doesnt seem to be much difference timewise with a tumbler. And once it does start breaking down the tumbler becomes quite heavy and you break your back trying to turn the handle or manually turning the bucket itself.
    And it stinks on hot days.

Ill stick with aired natural break down

Local Date
    04-19-2019
    Local Time
    02:10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    The forum software gratuitously purges posts from newcomers that carry URLs, it saves the site from a lot of marketing spam.

As for the items for sale I've known children who crawl into those and fall asleep, it makes for a hectic hour or two searching for them. If you're afflicted that way then you can't keep rotting compost in them, it makes the children very smelly by the time they emerge.
    We're talking mud in another thread and children being naturally dirty. At least the the child would be naturally smelly. Lol
    My concern would be the oxygen level for a child in a tumbler bin. Theres a reason why its warm inside them

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time
    07:10 AM

Talking Re: Needing help! 1st time composting

Well, if you wanna use organic prepare to fight with pests... My dad spent the last year getting moles out of our garden. If it wasn't for this thing https://getting-rid-of-ground-moles....ole-repellents he'd buy Napalm, hahahaha))

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time
    04:10 PM

Hi Vieffy, welcome to ForumGarden.

If I were an associate of Слу́жба вне́шней разве́дки I'd call getting-rid-of-ground-moles a neat domain name though it might raise eyebrows in Salisbury. You're very welcome to discuss current events, your point of view would be interesting.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time
    09:10 AM

We had moles back in Arkansas. I rather liked the little critters.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time
    07:10 AM

While the process of composition or in the farming process, there are various unwanted pests and plants which comes and interrupt. One has to get rid of these unwanted pests such as bugs. Well, my uncle loves farming, for protecting his farm he does regular pest controlling by [link removed by moderator] so that his farm is secured from unwanted pests and weeds.

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time
    04:10 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annecole View Post
    While the process of composition or in the farming process, there are various unwanted pests and plants which comes and interrupt. One has to get rid of these unwanted pests such as bugs. Well, my uncle loves farming, for protecting his farm he does regular pest controlling by [link removed by moderator] so that his farm is secured from unwanted pests and weeds.
    This is from the Ethics Code Statement of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association:
    We practice openness about the relationship between consumers, advocates, and marketers. We encourage word of mouth advocates to disclose their relationship with marketers in their communications with other consumers. We don't tell them specifically what to say, but we do instruct them to be open and honest about any relationship with a marketer and about any products or incentives that they may have received.

We stand against shill and undercover marketing, whereby people are paid to make recommendations without disclosing their relationship with the marketer.

http://www.womma.org/ethics/code/read/
    Would you like to to disclose your marketing relationship?

It's a reasonable question, I think. You appear on the Stop Forum Spam database by email address and IP address and username, so you've definitely annoyed other forum administrators as recently as yesterday. I'm not sure whether you're spamming or just being helpful, but I do think your sole intention when signing onto forums across the world is to spread your message rather than to socialize. We don't run this forum as a billboard and if we did I doubt we'd appreciate fly-posters interfering with our monetizing. We do not, as it happens, monetize, but lots of forums do.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2