Thread: The Book of Ghosts

Local Date
    07-16-2019
    Local Time
    05:12 AM

Re: The Book of Ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Priceless!
    I imagined that you would say something like that.

"The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    07-16-2019
    Local Time
    07:12 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    See, it's all about words and their meanings. Within the spiritual movement all the above would be interpreted as you having quite a dark energy, maybe even an attachment, which in turn attracts dark spirits to you who need rescuing. You call upon God to help you rid yourself of Demons, spirit workers would call upon their Guides to help move this energy from you and send them on to rest in peace. You're either sensitive to this sort of thing or you aren't and there is no Heaven and no Hell to threaten people with.
    Which mysteriously only is thwarted by the name and blood of Jesus Christ? Yes, there is a heaven and a hell, not only is it Biblical, but Jesus Christ has gave me a vision of the road to hell. I saw a hole in the earth, He was holding me by my legs and I was looking down into it. Demons were coming out to grab me and put me in hell, but He would pull me out of the way and dodge them at the last second. Those things are the enemies of God. I have worked with exorcists who have confronted these monsters and they speak out of the mouths of their victims. They have talked about their struggles with the Lord and His angels. Had I not seen these things myself and had my own struggles, it might be hard for me to believe it myself. But I have seen it and understand what it is. The Power of Christ is the only thing that can defeat satan and his demons.

Local Date
    07-16-2019
    Local Time

The mind is not mysterious at all. Complex, yes - mysterious, no! We only do what we believe will benefit us. That's the total sum game. Frodo is posting all this nonsense either for attention, or to sell snake oil (his personal bs story). Panic attack or not, the fact that he has never sought expert advise means he's most likely lying through and through. The more he tells the story the more he thinks he's refining it.
    Not everything that happens to you is explained in the physical. The mind can't perform miracles. I am not posting for attention, trust me, if I didn't believe this stuff I would probably be playing Candy Crush on Facebook or Maybe Words With Friends or something. I don't come here because I think I'm gonna be popular. I have had plenty of expert advice from people who have helped me more than you can understand. They understand where I am coming from and they know WHO can help me and has helped me.

Local Date
    07-16-2019
    Local Time
    05:12 AM

Can't decide whether the man is insane or the whole thing is just a big joke.

Local Date
    07-16-2019
    Local Time
    12:12 PM

Physical things that happen trigger the brain to incorporate the sensations into the dream. Just how the dreamer will interpret the sensations is purely in the mind of the dreamer. He bashes his arm against something (perhaps while sleepwalking, even) & his warped Religiously fanatical mind instinctively interprets it as something Religious.

Local Date
    07-16-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    Physical things that happen trigger the brain to incorporate the sensations into the dream. Just how the dreamer will interpret the sensations is purely in the mind of the dreamer. He bashes his arm against something (perhaps while sleepwalking, even) & his warped Religiously fanatical mind instinctively interprets it as something Religious.
    That's not true. Here's another one for you that happened in my family:

Several years ago, My cousin was playing with a lighter in his bedroom. He caught a newspaper or comic book or something on fire and threw it on his bed. There were several people sleeping there. The whole house went up in flames. Everyone got out except for my 3 year old cousin sarah. They had written her off as dead. The whole house was in flames and filled with smoke. An off duty fireman happened to be driving by and saw the smoke. He stopped to help. He looked into the bedroom window and saw her sitting under the window with her hands on her head. He pulled her out and she was burned and has some scars to this day. He asked her how she knew to come over to that window and sit on the ground. She said that the man in the fire told her "Don't be afraid, to go over to the window sit down and put your hands over your head and face". Years later, she recounted her story with me. She said that the man had no face, light shining from it, he was 3 feet tall and dressed in white. He was floating in the corner of the room. My Grandparents were deeply committed Christians. Often times my Grandmother would be up all night, having trouble sleeping, praying for the safety of the family. At the same exact time that the fire was going on, my grandmother was several miles away sleeping in her bed. She heard a voice that told her "There's been a fire, Liz and the kids got out ok". A few minutes later, my Grandfather got the call on the phone "There's been a fire, liz and the kids got out ok" He tried to tell her what they said, but she already knew. The reason that God Spoke to her, I believe, is because it was HER prayer that the Lord was answering. Otherwise, my cousin would have died in the fire.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    07-16-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    That's not true. Here's another one for you that happened in my family:
    I'm not sure why to bother.

Several years ago, My cousin was playing with a lighter in his bedroom. He caught a newspaper or comic book or something on fire and threw it on his bed. There were several people sleeping there.
    Uh oh - this sounds dramatic.
    The whole house went up in flames.
    Oh no, the whole house is up in flames.
    Everyone got out
    Thank goodness!....But wait!
    except for my 3 year old cousin sarah.
    Oh no!
    They had written her off as dead.
    Nobody could get close enough to the house to check?
    The whole house was in flames and filled with smoke.
    Yes, we know, you've already told us that, but it must have been so bad it needs reiteration.
    An off duty fireman happened to be driving by and saw the smoke.
    Oh good! But wait - it was at night since people were sleeping (unless you're Vampires) and he spotted the smoke and not the flames that were apparently engulfing the home?
    He stopped to help.
    You mean he didn't call for the rest of the fire department? Did anyone?
    He looked into the bedroom window
    You mean after all this time the whole house was up in flames that by the time this fireman comes along and decides to "stop and help" he can still get close enough to the window to look into the bedroom?
    and saw her sitting under the window with her hands on her head.
    Through all that smoke and all those flames? Really? What a guy!
    He pulled her out
    You mean he did what no person in their right mind would do in such an enormouse fire situation and opened the window?
    and she was burned and has some scars to this day. He asked her how she knew to come over to that window and sit on the ground. She said that the man in the fire told her "Don't be afraid, to go over to the window sit down and put your hands over your head and face". Years later, she recounted her story with me. She said that the man had no face, light shining from it, he was 3 feet tall and dressed in white. He was floating in the corner of the room. My Grandparents were deeply committed Christians. Often times my Grandmother would be up all night, having trouble sleeping, praying for the safety of the family. At the same exact time that the fire was going on, my grandmother was several miles away sleeping in her bed. She heard a voice that told her "There's been a fire, Liz and the kids got out ok". A few minutes later, my Grandfather got the call on the phone "There's been a fire, liz and the kids got out ok" He tried to tell her what they said, but she already knew. The reason that God Spoke to her, I believe, is because it was HER prayer that the Lord was answering. Otherwise, my cousin would have died in the fire.
    The rest is just the imaginary story of people who are raised in a fundamentalist Christian family!

It's pure hogwash! Christians are such liars.

Local Date
    07-16-2019
    Local Time

I'm not sure why to bother.

Because it's really true. Why do you bother if you don't believe it anyway?

Uh oh - this sounds dramatic.Oh no, the whole house is up in flames.Thank goodness!....But wait! Oh no! Nobody could get close enough to the house to check?Yes, we know, you've already told us that, but it must have been so bad it needs reiteration.Oh good! But wait - it was at night since people were sleeping (unless you're Vampires) and he spotted the smoke and not the flames that were apparently engulfing the home? You mean he didn't call for the rest of the fire department? Did anyone? You mean after all this time the whole house was up in flames that by the time this fireman comes along and decides to "stop and help" he can still get close enough to the window to look into the bedroom? Through all that smoke and all those flames? Really? What a guy! You mean he did what no person in their right mind would do in such an enormouse fire situation and opened the window?The rest is just the imaginary story of people who are raised in a fundamentalist Christian family!It's pure hogwash! Christians are such liars.
    Yes the whole house went up in flames. True. Glad to reiterate for you. Yes, the Fireman saw that fire and stopped to help. They did both at the same time. You know it is possible to stop and help and also have someone else call the Fire Department at the same time right? Yes he could get close enough to look into the bedroom. Yes, what a God! God sent the angel that told her to go to the window where the Fireman would be. The Fireman knew the situation BETTER than you and since he was there and you weren't he made a choice to pull my cousin out of there, whether the window was already open or not, I do not know. The rest is 100% true and you are the liar. It's pure truth. Love being a Christian, it's not a lie.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    07-16-2019
    Local Time

Yes the whole house went up in flames. True. Glad to reiterate for you. Yes, the Fireman saw that fire and stopped to help. They did both at the same time. You know it is possible to stop and help and also have someone else call the Fire Department at the same time right? Yes he could get close enough to look into the bedroom. Yes, what a God! God sent the angel that told her to go to the window where the Fireman would be. The Fireman knew the situation BETTER than you and since he was there and you weren't he made a choice to pull my cousin out of there, whether the window was already open or not, I do not know. The rest is 100% true and you are the liar. It's pure truth. Love being a Christian, it's not a lie.
    You have no choice except to stand behind it at this point, but I have little doubt you'll tell it differently next time.

You should be thanking me.

Local Date
    07-16-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    You have no choice except to stand behind it at this point, but I have little doubt you'll tell it differently next time.

You should be thanking me.
    I have to choice but to stand behind it because it's TRUE. I won't tell it any differently. Truth is truth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast