Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Positive outcome from brexit

Local Date
    02-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:57 AM

Re: Positive outcome from brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    I think you would not find it as you expect it to be.
    I have no expectations of it.

Local Date
    02-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    I have no expectations of it.
    But I know it got whitewashed in history by British influence. America got whitewashed even more.

Local Date
    02-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:57 PM

:

Yes the historical excuses for degrading blacks are being revealed and I have never liked the ease at which my race has been ijsulted in such historical manners. It helped ignite some of my racism. And British colonization of other races was ingenious , I still hold grudges against her.

That is one reason why I would like to see them exit Europe, their hands have too much blood on them. And that unseen British attitude is always lurking.
    They were mainly economic reasons they've never actually been hidden people just like to gloss over them. The british were by no means the only ones at it, as it were, we were just surprisingly good at it punching well above out weight. Manifest destiny is little different from the aryan super race of hitler. White supremacists in the US have much in common with white supremacists in germany. Religion and political elites have often worked/gone hand in hand to exploit those who needed to be exploited for the benefit of said elites.

Brexit will be a disaster for the UK and europe aa well weakening it considerable in the face of renewed threats from russia at a time whem the US under trump looks likely to pull out of nato and withdraw US troops from europe. It's no wonder Putin is cheering on trump and farage.

you seem to have an odd way of looking at things. Out of curiosity do you know any black people who are actually from africa and still living there or who left recently?

To get back to the topic of the thread

https://www.thenational.scot/news/17...ure-in-the-uk/

OK that would solve the problem of the irish backstop. Can'y wait yill they get to the issue of the english scottish border. Methinks they should take a leaf out of donald trumps book. Build a great wall and make the engklish pay for it. Maybe they should rebuild hadrians's wall

Local Date
    02-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    They were mainly economic reasons they've never actually been hidden people just like to gloss over them. The british were by no means the only ones at it, as it were, we were just surprisingly good at it punching well above out weight. Manifest destiny is little different from the aryan super race of hitler. White supremacists in the US have much in common with white supremacists in germany. Religion and political elites have often worked/gone hand in hand to exploit those who needed to be exploited for the benefit of said elites.

Brexit will be a disaster for the UK and europe aa well weakening it considerable in the face of renewed threats from russia at a time whem the US under trump looks likely to pull out of nato and withdraw US troops from europe. It's no wonder Putin is cheering on trump and farage.

you seem to have an odd way of looking at things. Out of curiosity do you know any black people who are actually from africa and still living there or who left recently?

To get back to the topic of the thread

https://www.thenational.scot/news/17...ure-in-the-uk/

OK that would solve the problem of the irish backstop. Can'y wait yill they get to the issue of the english scottish border. Methinks they should take a leaf out of donald trumps book. Build a great wall and make the engklish pay for it. Maybe they should rebuild hadrians's wall

Britain has made a living poking into the affairs of others, but it has matured along the way. But if it keeps the habit of fighting who America fights , then it's going to spell them trouble. And if men like Trump keep getting elected , then Britain will have a partner if Brexit goes through.

Local Date
    02-21-2019
    Local Time

Britain has made a living poking into the affairs of others, but it has matured along the way. But if it keeps the habit of fighting who America fights , then it's going to spell them trouble. And if men like Trump keep getting elected , then Britain will have a partner if Brexit goes through.
    "Out of curiosity do you know any black people who are actually from africa and still living there or who left recently?"

You never answered my question.

Which doers rather help make my point. Anyone? positive outcome from brexit?

Irish unification and sottish independence spring to mind. If brexit happens I think both these things will happen.

Local Date
    02-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    "Out of curiosity do you know any black people who are actually from africa and still living there or who left recentl

You never answered my question
    No I don't.

Local Date
    02-21-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top...mons-1-5888872

Methinks parallel universe is equally apt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8