Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cooking at Christmas

Local Date
    03-21-2019
    Local Time
    01:07 PM

Re: Cooking at Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Just had our Roast, we've got boxing day leftovers for Christmas dinner tomorrow.

I for one am sick of doing it all and I never enjoy my Christmas Day meal.

Autism and Christmas Dinner big get together never work well so for the first time I'm saying stuff it to Tradition and keeping my day tomorrow calm.
    I'm with you. I usually dread the whole affair. At some point I find a way to sneak away for some quiet time.
    It's tough to do so, and to return without notice. The last part is important, as well, or I end up having to explain to a few dozen people where I have been.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    03-21-2019
    Local Time
    08:07 PM

Re: Cooking at Christmas

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    I'm with you. I usually dread the whole affair. At some point I find a way to sneak away for some quiet time.
    It's tough to do so, and to return without notice. The last part is important, as well, or I end up having to explain to a few dozen people where I have been.
    I'll be sneaking away for quiet time too, meltdown no 1 has happened all quiet for now. Bah humbug, need a different plan for Christmas this is all too much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2