Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FionaMoffi

Local Date
    05-22-2019
    Local Time
    03:48 AM

FionaMoffi

I rarely mock the afflicted but really. FionaMoffi, spammer, Romania, not remotely female and clearly not an American teacher of English as a Second Language!

Tonja is definitely the tag she enjoys to be called with and the lady loves it. It's not your own common entity but specifically he interests doing is base browsing but he then doesn't develop the days lately. Wisconsin is going to be the merely place she gets been lifestyle in. Her line of business is another reservation and thus transportation price tag agent. Check outside the state-of-t

Interests
    Board sports, Board sports

Occupation
    ESL teacher

Country
    United_States

Favorite Books
    The Bible

Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    05-22-2019
    Local Time

Re: FionaMoffi

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I rarely mock the afflicted but really. FionaMoffi, spammer, Romania, not remotely female and clearly not an American teacher of English as a Second Language!
    This is one of a number of such members, I suspect that they're robots but they are instantly recognisable by the profile they put up.

I don't believe that any of them have ever posted, they appear to be more of an annoyance than anything else.

Local Date
    05-22-2019
    Local Time

It was the perfect storm of self-contradiction I reacted to. I get like that in pubs too.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    05-22-2019
    Local Time
    02:48 AM

I suppose the more sinister idea is what happens as bots improve? Now it's easy to spot them but it wouldn't take much I would guess for them to be able to fill a form out and produce some appropriate blurb.

Policing social media is an issue more generally. The place I really notice it is the BBC HYS: whether rightly or wrongly some Russian interference is suspected by some posters, myself included. Every now and again I'll ask a poster where they are from if they look particularly off. Very rare to get any response - if you do it's generally a sign they are genuine. I really don't know whether there is anything in my suspicions, they have never got past that level (after all just because someone writes English under a name like Bob Jones or THE BBC IS BIASED with a faint foreign/E.European/Russian accent and supports brexit it doesn't make them a Putinista) but nor have they been dispelled.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

Local Date
    05-22-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    We did have a poster here whose IP address reverse lookup was kgb.ru but it was a long time ago and I never entirely believed the domain name.

+ Reply to Thread