Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Explain how male and female is not a creation.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time
    05:49 AM

Re: Explain how male and female is not a creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    There are many things we don't know and perhaps never will, therefore 'god did it'.
    Nothing comes from nothing, except god of course:
    ;

There is a biblical principal that states God is all things. Which includes him being "The nothing", or the unknown, or that place and understanding that humans have not gotten to.

That place called the nothing or the mystery, is where God came from, sort of from behind the closed doors. He has created several universe's , one spiritual and one physical, that we know of. A deeper biblical understanding gives a person a better insight than science. The nothing that God originates from is off limits to man. Will it always be, well I think so but I really don't know. The bible hints that God is increased, but that he has created parts of himself.

Stunning , simply stunning!

God did it is simply safe assumption, the other choices being man did it or it did itself, take your pick or your belief. God has given to Jesus the power of creation and directed him to indulge himself, it was actually Jesus who created all things. Jesus must be an incredible being.
    Last edited by Bryn Mawr; 02-09-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

[QUOTE=Mickiel;1522301]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    There are many things we don't know and perhaps never will, therefore 'god did it'.
    Nothing comes from nothing, except god of course:quote;

There is a biblical principal that states God is all things. Which includes him being "The nothing", or the unknown, or that place and understanding that humans have not gotten to.

That place called the nothing or the mystery, is where God came from, sort of from behind the closed doors. He has created several universe's , one spiritual and one physical, that we know of. A deeper biblical understanding gives a person a better insight than science. The nothing that God originates from is off limits to man. Will it always be, well I think so but I really don't know. The bible hints that God is increased, but that he has created parts of himself.

Stunning , simply stunning!

God did it is simply safe assumption, the other choices being man did it or it did itself, take your pick or your belief. God has given to Jesus the power of creation and directed him to indulge himself, it was actually Jesus who created all things. Jesus must be an incredible being.
    So the uniqueness and originality of the male female existence in our reality answers the question of near perfect design. You don't get that type of thing from random unintelligent theory.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

[QUOTE=Mickiel;1522302]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post

So the uniqueness and originality of the male female existence in our reality answers the question of near perfect design. You don't get that type of thing from random unintelligent theory.
    Anyone who views life as random self generated , is removing intelligence from its origin; which makes me question parts of their intelligence .

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time
    01:49 PM

Ezekiel 1:28
    Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Genesis 9:17
    So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."

Exodus 19:16
    So it came about on the third day, when it was morning, that there were thunder and lightning flashes and a thick cloud upon the mountain and a very loud trumpet sound, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled.

1 Samuel 12:17-18
    "Is it not the wheat harvest today? I will call to the LORD, that He may send thunder and rain Then you will know and see that your wickedness is great which you have done in the sight of the LORD by asking for yourselves a king." So Samuel called to the LORD, and the LORD sent thunder and rain that day; and all the people greatly feared the LORD and Samuel.

I agree - The Bible IS all nonsense.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time
    08:49 PM

God is the nothing.
    In that case keep worshipping nothing.
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time
    08:49 AM

[QUOTE=Mickiel;1522308]

Anyone who views life as random self generated , is removing intelligence from its origin; which makes me question parts of their intelligence .
    Here you go again, insulting the folks who don't agree with you. Thought you said you've changed.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    [QUOTE=AnneBoleyn;1522400]

Here you go again, insulting the folks who don't agree with you. Thought you said you've changed.

nothing wrong with a disagrrrment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9