Thread: Zillow - Redfin - Buying Property

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time
    10:28 PM

Re: Zillow - Redfin - Buying Property

Quote Originally Posted by Patsy Warnick View Post
    Flop
    Very cool - Summer experience - are looking to move in this area? or just a summer trip?
    What are your plans?
    We're planning to be in WA State in July - we're retired - our dates are adjustable.
    Of course I have a extra / empty room - I just gave my brother the boot..! LOL

Let me know what your planning
    Patsy
    I'm looking for a retirement state that is warm and dry. Not even sure what part of the states are most attractive ... probably not the southern border, eh?
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time
    08:28 PM

Flop
    it's good to hear from you. I figured if your visiting during our Summer heat it's a test.
    Maricopa County (Phoenix) is the #1 fastest growing city - everyone is moving here.
    Real estate is cheaper - food is cheaper.
    June -July is hot - we're 100 degrees today - but it's a gradual climb today.
    June - July - you wake up to 90+ in the A.M. & will be 110 by 11:00 A.M.
    August - September - hot & humid - monsoon storm season.
    During these months of course the central air is running all day - ours is @ $300.00 month. Remember a 2 story house will have 2 or more air conditioners which equals to $600.00+ month. my Aunt bought a 2 story - had to move couldn't afford the air - the house was beautiful. LOL
    Do you desire a pool in your back yard or are you looking into a age required community? Community pools will be over chlorinated.
    I've put up with the 4 months of hell for over 30 yrs. I'm shoveling snow - mowing a lawn or grabbing a umbrella. The silver lining is after the 4 months of hell it's Spring.
    Hope my B.S. helps..LOL
    I have a one level home - with a pool - on the golf course in a age required community. (Sun City) AZ. 55 & over. Phoenix is growing at a fast pace - if your going to make the move do it now - you'll adjust.. LOL
    Patsy

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time
    08:28 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Flop - if your interested there is a nice house down the street from me that is "Air B&B" the rate is $75.00 a night. If that's what your looking for let me know & I'll get more info.
    Patsy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3