Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Things you won't see mentioned in the mainstream media - yet

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    06:36 PM

Re: Things you won't see mentioned in the mainstream media - yet

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    That sounds very like congestion charge territory.
    It was and it was duly paid by the company whose truck it was. It's horrendous even the diversions have diversiuons you don't know which one you should be following.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18...np-tv-debates/

"FM: 'Simply outrageous' to invite LibDems, not SNP, to TV debates"

One day they will wake up and realise scotland has left the UK and wonder why they did. It is ludicrous that the third largest party in the westminster and one with the second largest actual membership gets left out.

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Goodness knows how many marksmen were on the roof while you drove a truck past Parliament Square, you're a braver man than I am.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Goodness knows how many marksmen were on the roof while you drove a truck past Parliament Square, you're a braver man than I am.
    It was a white one nobody would actually notice it.

Seriously thopugh it looks like plaid cymru might takeover from labour as the main party in wales. The DUP might get a kicking as well in northern ireland the imminent beak up of the united kingdom and the media seem tobe just hoping it will all go away.

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

If anyone asks my permission to reunify Ireland I'm more than happy to give it.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

If anyone asks my permission to reunify Ireland I'm more than happy to give it.
    I think it is only a matter of time now. You'd think in the 21st century religious warfare would be a thing of the past then you look at the middle east and the DUP and northern ireland and wonder. I was amazed to find put that in boston and elsewhere in the US they have orange walks but seemingly without the violence associated with them here.

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18...bate-snub-row/

Oh well might liven up the debate. Most of the snp mp's can wipe the floor with their counterparts which is why they tend to get up and walk out or shout them down when they get up to speak in westminster.

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18...ative-no-show/

Maybe they're beginning to realise they are pissing people off about the civerage. If she gets censored forthis it will be a travesty. Talk radio where james cleverly went is hosted by rabid brexiteer julia hartley brewer. It also has a smaller audience. go figure

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Unbelievable

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a9185916.html

She's a scottish MP she has no excuse for not knowing the SNP have more members, more MP's (half of the libdems are ex labour anyway) and are for remain. Let's hope she loses her seat, unfortunately for her most scots can read and remember the damage they did in scotland while in a pact with labour.

Sadly the libdems area bunch of liars who make promises to get elected. Nick clegg had a chance to change british polltics by pushing for proportional representation as one of the conditions of the coalition but no.

Question time from Glasgow this week has one pro independence member on the panel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3