Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Distasteful lip filler

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time
    08:02 PM

Re: Distasteful lip filler

Quote Originally Posted by Anetta View Post
    Hello! I adore Anne Hathaway, a chic actress and she has a great taste when choosing clothes!
    This site has long needed a knowledgeable fashion adviser, we've been here these last fifteen years without a clue between us. I was told only last week that I sometimes look like I'm homeless when walking around my home town. My fashion advice to my son is generally regarded as unreliable, though not by the lad himself who thinks corduroy is almost as good as double denim with a matching blue shirt and tie.

What do you think of hats, for example?
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time
    11:02 AM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    The options for lip augmentation seem to consist of:
    Collagen - extracted from cow hides

Alloderm - donor tissue taken from cadavers

Radiance (a synthetic containing calcium hydroxylapatite (bone) suspended in a gel). Some recipients require subsequent surgical intervention due to nodules

Harvested fat from liposuction

Polymethylmethacrylate microspheres which are permanent

And then there's Restylane which seems a lot more sensible than any of the foregoing but even then, a history of cold sores is a contra-indicator.

[summarized from Wikipedia]
    I'd definitely like a written guarantee of what they're putting in me before I let them do it.

why girls do this?

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Anetta View Post
    why girls do this?
    Because trend-setters do it. Regency dandies back around 1800 dressed like swizzle lollipops for exactly the same reason.
    Attached Images

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    06:02 AM

A-Herm (guttural)......furrows brow toward spot.

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    A-Herm (guttural)......furrows brow toward spot.
    No, no, I'm entirely correct. The world has been plagued with trend-setters ever since Jesus decided to get himself crucified and everyone started lining up begging to be martyred too. At least we got some decent homoerotic imagery out of it.

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Historically women are usually the naked ones in art. But I do have it on good authority ( my youngest) that it does nothing for him and he's an athiest.

Going back to the eighties though "they" say that the whole anorexia thing came from homosexual designers making women look like young men on catwalks , ie no figure or female body imagary. My yongest also agrees with that.

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time

Historically women are usually the naked ones in art. But I do have it on good authority ( my youngest) that it does nothing for him and he's an athiest.

Going back to the eighties though "they" say that the whole anorexia thing came from homosexual designers making women look like young men on catwalks , ie no figure or female body imagary. My yongest also agrees with that.
    Here we go - take your pick.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22s...=lnms&tbm=isch

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time

And little boys (cherubs) when it comes to the Church. That says a lot as well.

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Maybe it's because I'm female I don't see it. But I do understand how it could be seen in that way .

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Maybe it's because I'm female I don't see it. But I do understand how it could be seen in that way .
    You not seeing the erotic side of it, and you being female, and the erotic aspect being homoeroticism, I think you make my point quite commendably.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2