Thread: The Presidential Election of 2024

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-27-2020
    Local Time
    07:32 PM

Re: The Presidential Election of 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    whereas Donald is estimated at 155 . Both way above genius level.
    Why then does he speak at a 4th-grade level? https://www.google.com/search?client...4dUDCAo&uact=5
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    01-27-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Why then does he speak at a 4th-grade level?
    Ahso, this Raphael is not an honest speaker, which I think you've picked up on already.

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time
    12:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Ahso, this Raphael is not an honest speaker, which I think you've picked up on already.
    I'm not sure the site has ever been addressed by an influencer before but I think this may be what it's like.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-27-2020
    Local Time

Do you think the paid posters are out early this election cycle?
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time

I would not know. I would encourage Raphael to post an introduction thread if nothing else.

As an aside, we did once have a a registered poster here whose IP address was held by the domain kgb.ru

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Why then does he speak at a 4th-grade level? https://www.google.com/search?client...4dUDCAo&uact=5
    If you can also become a MENSA member you will immediately see and hear how absurd that sort of comment is .

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time

If you can also become a MENSA member you will immediately see and hear how absurd that sort of comment is .
    I'm delighted to see that you persevere in posting on this site. I would still encourage you to disclose your affiliation. You may, of course, be an independent voice, but our collective antennae are quite reasonably quivering.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-27-2020
    Local Time

Absurdities aside - is it your position that Trump does not speak at a 4the-grade level? You might want to watch that space bar, btw.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I'm delighted to see that you persevere in posting on this site. I would still encourage you to disclose your affiliation. You may, of course, be an independent voice, but our collective antennae are quite reasonably quivering.
    I respect your polite and reasonable posts .
    No passive /aggressive trolling , unlike some who should know better .

I certainly have no affiliations -- never had and doubt I ever will . However, I would readily accept any offer to join an international assassination elite team based on my personal views , conclusions and judged required action .
    Pure fantasy unfortunately .

I am extremely well read -- over a dozen 'top' daily news sites spread across the world --- politically I am most attracted to Zero Hedge which , in my view , makes alternatives like BBC , NYT and WaPo look narrow , clumsy and deliberately dishonest .

i am also well travelled and extensively in Ukraine and the Russian Federation .Just one general area which is very newsworthy currently .

Yes I am a "Trump supporter" but in simple terms only because his direct opponents represent some of the most powerful corrupt and evil institutions on the planet .imo .
    Trump is no angel but he is certainly clean when it comes to making money and gaining power from dugs and trafficking .

To understand my key basic position you would need to have closely read Dr J P Farrell's scholarly books ( in particular ) and fully understand what happened in the British Empire from the time of Cecil Rhodes ( say ) onwards and in parallel what happened in Germany from the 1920s and its close connection with the American banking and industrial empires between the two great wars ; then with US intelligence agencies as Germany extended its territories after the second world war as a springboard for the hoped for Fourth Reich .

That only represents the nub of a world picture and narrative but gives a flavour of what I have found to be a much more true recent history ( essentially western only ) than the garbage we have been fed in the west for the last century-- and longer , if I wished to be thoroughly pedantic .

You 'had' nothing-- so you say -- and now you have much more than you bargained for , I suspect .
    It may not be your 'cup of tea' but I am ever happy to show what I believe and , if required , support any resulting positions .
    Alternatively , I am just as comfortable in most of the high Arts and separately a fiendish fan of most sports .

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-27-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Yes I am a "Trump supporter" but in simple terms only because his direct opponents represent some of the most powerful corrupt and evil institutions on the planet .imo .
    What evil institution might they be by name? In particular, which "evil institutions" is Sanders affiliated with?

Lastly, being one who abhors personal attacks and passive/aggressive comments, why then are you a "Trump supporter"? Trump is the king of personalizing everything and insulting everyone and anyone who disagrees with his positions or questions or dissents on policy.
    Trump is no angel but he is certainly clean when it comes to making money and ,gaining power from dugs and trafficking .
    Pardon my ignorance, but what does the highlighted bit mean?
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast