Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Presidential Election of 2024

Local Date
    12-08-2019
    Local Time
    10:59 AM

Re: The Presidential Election of 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    What evil institution might they be by name? In particular, which "evil institutions" is Sanders affiliated with?

Lastly, being one who abhors personal attacks and passive/aggressive comments, why then are you a "Trump supporter"? Trump is the king of personalizing everything and insulting everyone and anyone who disagrees with his positions or questions or dissents on policy. Pardon my ignorance, but what does the highlighted bit mean?

I will deal with your comments in simple and general terms because the limits of a Forum format dictates this . Detail answers require two or more with in - depth information , the time to write answers of book length and the doubtful likelihood of a receptive audience .

Sanders is a drop in the ocean . A Marxist cheated in 2016 by HRC using her hit squad headed by Donna Brazile and Debby Wasserman Schulz to get rid of him . His most likely opportunity to feature next year is when we mourn his next heart attack . An infirm guy on limited time. Whatever his political and economic positions .

Have you got detailed knowledge of the major Drug and Trafficking cartels ? Let's kick off with the Clinton's operation with the CIA in Arkansas and separately the Contra affair , again a CIA project .Both well documented . In detail .And these two projects are just the proverbial drop in the ocean .

For purposes of attacking the Establishment and Deep State , an independent like Trump had the huge problem of dealing with a media that was and is controlled ( 91 % ) by 6 institutions and people .
    From 1947 when the CIA was rolled out it was publicly known that full control was a function of information and narrative manipulation . All intelligence agencies work to that obvious brief and a half time assessment is readily available if you study the Church Report ---from the mid eighties from memory .Trump had no way of reaching the people unless he set up his own media channels or re-introduced regular fireside chats -- if the TV stations would have 'played ball ' -- which they almost almost certainly would not have . See , as clear examples , CNN and MSNBC for daily drivel and garbage .

Trump has forced matters and issues onto the MSM by precisely using the methods his detractors now find so ghastly . He uses noise and high level non chemical irritants '
    Genius .
    He has played them like fish .
    Read Trumps book on making 'the deal ' and you will immediately see how his simple action philosophy has bamboozled hie enemies time after time . And continue to do so judging by the low IQ and talent opposition facing and reacting to him -- Tabbard is a possible exception .

etc etc .
    I need paying for further time and you could not afford my business rates. lol .

Local Date
    12-08-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I certainly have no affiliations -- never had and doubt I ever will .
    You can't be proselytising Thuban Sex then. I was rather hoping you would, it would add to the quality of my chat-up lines in the Union Bar.

Rather against all probability I claim you are, or represent the online interests of, HRH Prince Michael James Alexander Stewart, 7th Count of Albany. The punctuation is therefore a subtle and misleeding disguise.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-08-2019
    Local Time
    05:59 AM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    The punctuation is therefore a subtle and misleeding disguise.
    I thought of that too due to the inconsistency of it.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    12-08-2019
    Local Time
    03:59 AM

i am also well travelled and extensively in Ukraine and the Russian Federation .Just one general area which is very newsworthy currently .

To understand my key basic position you would need to have closely read Dr J P Farrell's scholarly books
    'nuff said.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    12-08-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    You can't be proselytising Thuban Sex then. I was rather hoping you would, it would add to the quality of my chat-up lines in the Union Bar.

Rather against all probability I claim you are, or represent the online interests of, HRH Prince Michael James Alexander Stewart, 7th Count of Albany. The punctuation is therefore a subtle and misleeding disguise.
    Damn . OK . I am Lobby Lud and I suppose I owe you £5. ( kids will need to search ) .

But clever of you to guess Thuban . We are from this star in the constellation of Draco which means that you know I am one of your Reptilian masters .

Just do not tell everybody .

Local Date
    12-08-2019
    Local Time
    03:59 AM

Damn . OK . I am Lobby Lud and I suppose I owe you £5. ( kids will need to search ) .

But clever of you to guess Thuban . We are from this star in the constellation of Draco which means that you know I am one of your Reptilian masters .

Just do not tell everybody .
    The Press has been notified.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    12-08-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    The Press has been notified.
    Thank God for that .
    My secrets are safe .
    Not revealing the truth is the one thing the MSM can be relied on for .
    Phew . Etc .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3