+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Tamalpais High puzzle

Local Date
    09-20-2019
    Local Time
    11:27 PM

Re: The Tamalpais High puzzle

The wealthy businessman Elder has assembled a war cabinet of US and Italian lawyers to fight the charges against his son at the luxurious five-star Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria hotel.

With commanding views over Rome, a Michelin-star restaurant and priceless Renaissance art-work hanging in the lobby, the resort as one of Italy’s finest, where suites cost up to $1,500 a night.

https://en.brinkwire.com/us/father-a...ce-his-arrest/

There appears to be a clash of cultures on the horizon.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    09-20-2019
    Local Time

The autopsy is now with the magistrate but is not yet public. The key question the autopsy will address is the truth of Mr Elder's assertion that the chap he was sticking his knife into eleven times was fighting upright, or whether Mr Elder was in fact repeatedly stabbing a body on the ground.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    09-20-2019
    Local Time

Here's the next trickle of news.

Adnkronos also reports that Natale's palm and fingerprints were found on a hotel room ceiling panel, where investigators recovered the knife used to kill Cerciello Rega.

https://abc7news.com/cellphone-photo...ficer/5538064/
    This is the one who knew nothing about a knife. Remember "We are deeply upset by his predicament, while at the same time fully convinced of his innocence. Gabriel never imagined there would be a confrontation and did not know his friend was armed. He only became aware of what actually happened after his arrest."?

The article also notes regarding the "my son was an innocent bystander" fellow's phone

One photograph shows Natale indoors, tongue out, holding a handgun with a blue glove. Another shows someone wearing a hood and a similar glove, holding what appears to be the same weapon outdoors.

Adnkronos also reports that the carabinieri found a large quantity of photos with drugs and cash on Natale's cellphone: marijuana in jars, plants, tablets with descriptions, cocaine in pieces or crack.
    And so to today's announcement:

The lawyers of one of two Bay Area teenagers being held in the slaying of an Italian police officer have dropped a request for their client to be released.

Lawyers for Gabriel Natale-Hjorth of Mill Valley, who’s in custody for his alleged role in the fatal stabbing of Italian police officer Mario Cerciello Rega, said Monday they need time to study new evidence that emerged recently.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ficer-killing/
    I bet they do, too.

Local Date
    09-21-2019
    Local Time
    08:27 AM

wow! looks like we have stricter laws here.

Local Date
    09-20-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    wow! looks like we have stricter laws here.
    I have as much sympathy for their predicament as I would for a pair of scorpions surrounded by meerkats with no cover in sight.

I have no idea why the elder Elder doesn't just walk away and disown his killer offspring, surely he has more like that back home. One can only hope the legal fees are causing him distress. Is there no expression in America warning those in thrall to lawyers never to throw good money after bad?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2