Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Mudering sprees in USA!

Winter months-Florida, Summer months- New England
    Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    12:08 AM

Mass Mudering sprees in USA!

Within a 24 hour period, two mass mudering sprees occurred. Totally out of control in USA! Well it happened again, in Dayton Ohio, after happening in El passo Texas mall, another mass shooting spree! At least 29 killed, and many injured!!! It seems it will never end!!! It can never end, due to the hundreds of thousands of all kinds of guns already existing out there in our world, unfortunately many of them are owned by wackos. Adding new laws, and or revising existing laws is futile! Wackos don't abide by laws anyway. It's tantamount to closing the barn doors, after all the horses have escaped! Consequently, there is no possible way for this madness to ever be stopped!!! Mass murdering sprees will perpetually continue.
    Cars
    <"LIFE is SHORT, Make the most of it!!!" GET OUTTA HERE!>
    <Love living Large!>
    <Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!>

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    09:08 PM

Re: Mass Mudering sprees in USA!

Quote Originally Posted by cars View Post
    Within a 24 hour period, two mass mudering sprees occurred. Totally out of control in USA! Well it happened again, in Dayton Ohio, after happening in El passo Texas mall, another mass shooting spree! At least 29 killed, and many injured!!! It seems it will never end!!! It can never end, due to the hundreds of thousands of all kinds of guns already existing out there in our world, unfortunately many of them are owned by wackos. Adding new laws, and or revising existing laws is futile! Wackos don't abide by laws anyway. It's tantamount to closing the barn doors, after all the horses have escaped! Consequently, there is no possible way for this madness to ever be stopped!!! Mass murdering sprees will perpetually continue.
    I do not accept that there is nothing to be done.
    I don't know what can be done, but we can't just live with it.
    That is unacceptable.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    04:08 AM

Certainly a proportion of these mass-murdering killers of strangers have a medical condition affecting their judgement. It can be an entirely physical illness such as a brain tumor. I'm not sure they're all blameworthy but there seems little compassion for those acting from such a disease. People do not get psychoses, whatever the underlying cause, for their personal amusement.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    I do not accept that there is nothing to be done.
    I don't know what can be done, but we can't just live with it.
    That is unacceptable.
    It continues still, and will continue with no end in sight! Drastic meaningful measures must be immediately taken! For starters, a publicized deterrent advisory all over the media. One that might make wackos think twice and slow down these type sprees. For Example: A POLICE Bulletin should/must be broadcast all over the media that states: All POLICE OFFICERS ARE ORDERED TO SHOOT DEAD ANY MASS SHOOTING MURDERER ON THE SPOT! The wackos just might think twice knowing that! None of this take into custody bull****! These sickos do not need to be analyzed, find out a motive, and that crap. And then have it cost a fortune in court costs to put them away, then costing $$$$$$ for their incarceration. Police Shoot them Dead on the spot, THE END! Some will say this is too harsh. Tell that to the families of the 248 mass shooting victims who have been killed so far since January 2019. See link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...States_in_2019
    Cars
    <Love living Large!>

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Seems to me now there can be little doubt that trump is inciting right wing racists to violence. Don't suppose he will stop though. keep expecting the NRA to start wearing blackshirts and hold torchlit parades.

If the threat of being killed in punishment for murder actually worked america would be the safest country on the planet.

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

I'm impressed by how reluctant Americans are to acknowledge mental incapacity. I think the preference is for every atrocity to be a deliberate considered act rather than to explore mental injury.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-brain-damage/ might be a good starting place.

And https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/stories...-death-penalty
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Mental impairment plays a small part of the majority of mass shooting sprees here. The last mass killer's manifesto was said to want to kill as many Mexicans, Muslims and Blacks as possible. That's a hate crime, the one before that was a White Supremacists, wanting to kill people of color, another hate crime.
    Cars
    <Love living Large!>

Premium Member
    Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    11:08 PM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I'm impressed by how reluctant Americans are to acknowledge mental incapacity. I think the preference is for every atrocity to be a deliberate considered act rather than to explore mental injury.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-brain-damage/ might be a good starting place.

And https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/stories...-death-penalty
    That was an interesting read. Thanks.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    03:08 PM

The corporation G4S is front and centre responsible for the Orlando night club shooting.

I don't give a **** anymore you've been told time and time again what to do about your laws and none of you will listen.

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    03:08 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    I'm not sure if it's fake news or not but apparently Trump has said if the staff were armed it would never have happened......regardless whether he said that or not...even to assume an armed staff member or shopper take the law into their own hands have a think about that for a minute

Walmart sells firearms!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast