Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This is not a good look

Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time
    10:35 PM

Re: This is not a good look

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Your entire country suffered harm, it's shameful that you can't see it.
    Oh pleased I been lectured for way too long about out political correctness to no see right away those two cops really committed one big faux pas.

Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    Do you genuinely mean that you see that image and slavery does not suggest itself to you?.
    Cotton picking, Slave trading, horsewhipping, etc come to mind. Somehow two law enforcement officer bringing a suspect doesn't qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    That image is the archetypal presentation of slavery that has been used for the past several hundred years.
    Not to me.

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:35 AM

Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    Oh pleased I been lectured for way too long about out political correctness to no see right away those two cops really committed one big faux pas.
    Then why on earth did you write "I don't see the problem. He suffered no harm."?

It's not a matter of a mythical shrug-off political correctness, it's blatantly a matter of a very real pervasive departmental discrimination designed to be humiliating.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    01:35 PM

You know how evil people will always speak the truth about their evil because they believe in it? This statement ..."He added that the officers had no "malicious intent" when they led Mr Neely by a rope, and their body cameras were activated at the time...."... He actually believes that this is right by saying they didn't have an intent...another words this is seen as normal. The rest of us know it's evil but they don't because they believe it's right. that man was arrested and led down eight blocks to a police assembly point. Like really ? eight blocks before a car could pick him up? Bull****e!!!! But that's the psychology of evil for you. .

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    01:35 PM

I don't believe for a minute that Tude thinks this is acceptable or it's smothered in political correctness. I believe Tude is somewhat cuffudled and can't make heads or tails of it....I can tell you right now that if this had happened in Australia or South Africa the nation would go spare! We've evolved in our basic human rights.

Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time

Then why on earth did you write "I don't see the problem. He suffered no harm."?

It's not a matter of a mythical shrug-off political correctness, it's blatantly a matter of a very real pervasive departmental discrimination designed to be humiliating.
    Was it done to be humiliating, probably?

Was it a matter of racial discrimination?

I suggest neither of us has any clue.

Perhaps we wait for more information before using that race taunt. Perhaps the Rangers Body Cams could shed some light on this arrest.

Attorney demands body cam footage of officers on horses leading black man by rope

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    Perhaps we wait for more information before using that race taunt. Perhaps the Rangers Body Cams could shed some light on this arrest.
    You know as well as I do that the department will never discuss the event in public again, that no official investigation will be made and that the officers concerned will suffer no departmental discipline. All you need do to reach this conclusion is to look at previous comparable events. The only thing that would force the department to address the matter would be a civil suit and I don't see anyone rich out there waving the necessary.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time

You know as well as I do that the department will never discuss the event in public again, that no official investigation will be made and that the officers concerned will suffer no departmental discipline.
    Gee, thank's for explaining that.

All you need do to reach this conclusion is to look at previous comparable events.
    I ain't no lawyer, but I would tanke on that case in a heartbeat.

The only thing that would force the department to address the matter would be a civil suit and I don't see anyone rich out there waving the necessary.
    Oh no doubt, no matter or what, there will be hungry lawyers and self-proclaimed "civil rights activists" looking for a payday.

Texas Rangers investigating man's controversial arrest by officers on horseback

More to come.

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Exactly as I said. No internal police department investigation into either the officers or the event. An internal police department investigation into the departmental policy. Okay so far? We're on the same page?

And a third party investigation demanded by the mayor's office.

Which is exactly what I wrote.

You know as well as I do that the department will never discuss the event in public again, that no official investigation will be made and that the officers concerned will suffer no departmental discipline.

What we posted was exactly the same content, it's just that you pretend is says something different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2