+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Talk about double standards

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    07:02 PM

Talk about double standards

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-investigators

"The names of nine strip-club performers who were filmed by private investigators working with campaigners concerned about the exploitation of women should be revealed, a judge has ruled.

The nine performers, plus Spearmint Rhino bosses, are embroiled in a fight with campaign group Not Buying It. They want to stop Not Buying It circulating footage taken by private investigators at Spearmint Rhino clubs in Sheffield and Camden, north-west London, earlier this year."

It's quite possible some of the performers have family who don't know what they are doing for a living. So if they are being exploited how would having the videos and their names help in any way? I doubt very much any of the girls in spearmint rhino are being held agaisnt their will they could surely find a better target rather than simply a high profile one.

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    07:02 PM

Re: Talk about double standards

Register to remove this ad.
    I do hope the names of the people who paid the private investigators are public knowledge, at least.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread