Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The scandalous assassination of Joshua Brown

Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time
    10:42 PM

Re: The scandalous assassination of Joshua Brown

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Yes, I've seen the official story being peddled by Dallas Police Damage Limitation Department. The world has been presented with two different stories. I don't think the Dallas Police should be the adjudicator between them, that's all, they can't both be true and one of the stories is owned by the Dallas Police itself.

We have alternative outcomes. Either a legitimate impartial and independent investigation gives an answer we can both have faith in, or the Dallas Police account is the only one validated under "nothing here to see folks, move along please" rules.
    I honestly do not see what the PD could possibly have gained from Taking the guy out after the trial was over.
    The only probable connection at all would be some sort of "Revenge" thing that the former officer's Partner/boy friend/whatever might have felt the need for after the conviction.

Brown's testimony really had little impact on the case, in the end.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time
    05:42 AM

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    I honestly do not see what the PD could possibly have gained from Taking the guy out after the trial was over.
    The only probable connection at all would be some sort of "Revenge" thing that the former officer's Partner/boy friend/whatever might have felt the need for after the conviction.

Brown's testimony really had little impact on the case, in the end.
    The department would have nothing to gain, I merely suggest it is too terrified to investigate whether the investigating team is putting up a concocted case to shield other officers.

As for why anyone on the force would choose to punish a member of the public for daring to give evidence against a police officer in court? To warn other members of the public to keep their heads below the parapet, especially if the officers involved were Anglo-Saxon and the witness blatantly not.

Case after case demonstrates that police officers worldwide think they are above the law, mostly because in practice they obviously are.

It's not a question of whether his testimony put an officer away, it's that he had the temerity to challenge the word of an officer in court.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time
    10:42 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Well, I don't disagree that the DPD might better serve the investigation by staying out of it. But I don't see any real holes in the theory that it was a simple drug deal gone bad, either.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4