Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Neoliberalism

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    01:43 AM

Re: Neoliberalism

Guess that's the end of this topic .
    Pepe has sealed the" Federer "-- as we say .

Game ,set and match .

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Guess that's the end of this topic .
    Pepe has sealed the" Federer "-- as we say .

Game ,set and match .
    Each of us, of course, will have an opinion on observations placed here on our cumulative record. I mainly regard my own posts with frustration but I continue to do what I can.

But I do not think of the threads as competitive. I have often suggested that the greatest satisfaction we can get for our efforts on this site is to see how much common ground we can uncover, how many observations we can pool to which we can all subscribe. Each such nugget has been a welcome surprise.

I would also note that our individual willingness toward reflection and an open mind has been integral to this journey. Speaking for myself I can think of few positions I hold today which formed part of my world view when I registered. The act of discussion in this setting has changed my mind on many matters.

The triggering effect of occasional agents provocateurs is always to be valued. I think back to a succession of these, a couple of whom retain their pet threads to this day. The effort they have expended on behalf of their betes noires has been immense and we can only be grateful, our sole payment has been our attentive engagement with notions we would never have otherwise considered.

Truthbringer, and Six before him, hardcore consipiracists both, spent their entire waking hours for years bringing us their digested conclusions with links back to where they had last dined. The Dutch chap's multi-dimensioned astrological cosmology similarly described the future in terms of past events, though his took the form more of "this has now happened which I knew would happen because that precursor caused it". Dutch was unsatisfactory only in that he would never offer his insights before the news to which he made reference. Kautang47 brought additional and harrowing personal testimony to his reportage which cannot have been easy for him either to speak about or to have experienced in the first place.

And then we have Pahu, Frodo and the chap who knows more about the use of "three days and nights" in a biblical context than any historian before him. We have the Jehovah's Witness, though he sadly tends to bully individual members with Private Messages and then goes quiet when told not to - his name has escaped me for the moment. Glen Labella, that's the one. More predatory than contributive but we keep a protecting eye out for him, rather like we did with JJ.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Wow
    I just knew the Aliens were at work everywhere and not just in Antarctica !!!!!!!

Clearly I was brought here by some outside power .It was not by chance that I became Raphael, a Guardian Angel and tremendously nice chap .

I have not dared visit the Conspiracy section yet , fearful to see the same tired madness trotted out by zealots determined to convince us of their special relationship with the Singularity .

But after a healthy lunch I might take a chance , if I can locate my vertigo medication .

I love a good conspiracy and want to further investigate the July4 ( ? from memory) California 7.1 earthquake .
    Was it natural or from DEW ?
    Russia ?
    Retaliation for the sinking of one of their new subs.?

Regardless , that earthquake essentially did no damage to anything or anybody except cause $2 billion damage to the China Lake US Naval base .
    It has been swept under the carpet but I have a near photographic memory for matters I wish to retain .
    It stinks to high heaven .

So
    Yes , it should be co-operation etc .
    But humans are not a nice species .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4