Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should Trump be impeached because he is a buffoon ?

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-13-2019
    Local Time
    03:59 PM

Re: Should Trump be impeached because he is a buffoon ?

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    The Russki has a point. None of those are specifically Impeachable offenses.

I am perfectly happy to wait until his true Crimes and Misdemeanors have been substantiated.

Then, he and his Bumbling Band of Brothers can be packed off to Lower Slobovia where they belong.
    I took the questions as asking why Trump should be impeached, not on what grounds he should be impeached.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-13-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Intelligence Agencies role in a new world and bring a further dimension to cleaning the

swamp .
    Replacing swamp scum with other swamp scum does not constitute "cleaning" anything.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    12-13-2019
    Local Time
    08:59 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Replacing swamp scum with other swamp scum does not constitute "cleaning" anything.

What you have written is known as a Truism and it benefits nobody by repeating the universally obvious .Except perhaps to HRC and Biden plus other early Dementia sufferers .

But as nobody has even outlined a revised set -up , your comment is completely redundant .

You actually need to see a revised institutional set -up and its members before you can sanely pass any opinion about it .

Any other approach is insane .
    QED

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-13-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    What you have written is known as a Truism and it benefits nobody by repeating the universally obvious .Except perhaps to HRC and Biden plus other early Dementia sufferers .

But as nobody has even outlined a revised set -up , your comment is completely redundant .

You actually need to see a revised institutional set -up and its members before you can sanely pass any opinion about it .

Any other approach is insane .
    QED
    There is Deep-State Scum, which it appears Trump (and you) refer to, and then there is Corporate-Deep Scum. The latter is Trump's (and apparently your) preferred swamp scum. It's an even swamp-scum swap if you ask me since Deep-State Scum aids and abets its Corporate-Deep Scum cohorts anyway. All Trump (and you) want to do is eliminate the first.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    12-13-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    There is Deep-State Scum, which it appears Trump (and you) refer to, and then there is Corporate-Deep Scum.t.-------- etc
    Sorry .
    You completely misunderstand the nature and meaning of the term , Deep State .

In your simple terms there are just two different and competing factions .

BUT they are actually part of the same hierarchy and disease .

You need to distinguish between those at the top ( in very simple terms the 1% ) and those they ensnare into their operation -- think of it in standard pyramid form with top , middle and bottom management, in layers beneath the apex .

So, Corporate scum ( your term) make big money but complete peanuts compared to their puppet masters .The 1%.
    But once ensnared , the various layers ( say , the middle class Sheeple) are bound to their masters --- sometimes through blackmail but quite often from standard family and job requirement pressures .

In the UK our 'scum' are an amalgam of middle class Sheeple working dishonourably , as distinct from a Civil Service which is the grand puppet like edifice that gives continuity over changing political classes and times etc etc . MPS are just figureheads and talking heads to give the Sheeple a false notion of Democracy .

Thus .
    To influence a Tory party of between 300 and 400 next election , for example , you ( Deep State) aim to have say 30 MPs at your beck and call through bribery and blackmail . End of . The numbers are irrelevant , Only the principle is of importance .

And exactly the same for all other parties / institutions / companies / clubs / opinion groups etc etc etc .

That is how all powers use their Intelligence Agency arms to control narratives and information .

Local Date
    12-13-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Here are two possible examples to illustrate my general point ,

Take Pencil Neck , as The Donald affectionately refers to him .
    Here is someone who is part of the "upper middle class " but who is not particularly bright and was very average in his profession , prior to becoming a politician .
    He will never make the 1% under any circumstances .
    However , do a search on his alleged extra curricular activities and you find all sorts of stories about his links to a paedophile ring in a local hotel in his own town and an alleged male lover who has claimed to have been repeatedly abused by him .
    If there is fire under all of this smoke , he becomes a perfect potential blackmail victim . A self made puppet .
    He is a known serial liar over his political career , the latest example being fully exposed and without any fear of any possible contradiction .
    Now his otherwise absurd , hysterical and unhinged total behaviour pattern seems easy to understand .

For balance , almost the identical story can be levelled at Paul Ryan on the opposite side of the house , and does much to explain Ryan's voting record and the mutual dislike between him and his President .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2