Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How they are torching california

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    08:46 PM

Re: How they are torching california

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Are you seriously just a very unhappy man.

I will encourage all members to send you love and healing cos my god you need it.
    Will you also include all parents who have to guide and mould their kids ? Let alone all teachers ?
    Why do you equate getting things right as being sad? In your world , is it better to be wrong than right ?

If you cannot see the importance of getting details right ( like spelling ) , I must point you to recent front and cutting edge conservation research findings which demonstrate how one small mistaken human intervention devastates a huge environment in the proverbial blink of the eyelid .

More detail available if this basic and fundamental law is not clear to you .

Equally you could have defended your horrific blunder by blaming it on mistaken predictive spelling which went unnoticed .It often happens , even to me .

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    01:46 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Will you also include all parents who have to guide and mould their kids ? Let alone all teachers ?
    Why do you equate getting things right as being sad? In your world , is it better to be wrong than right ?

If you cannot see the importance of getting details right ( like spelling ) , I must point you to recent front and cutting edge conservation research findings which demonstrate how one small mistaken human intervention devastates a huge environment in the proverbial blink of the eyelid .

More detail available if this basic and fundamental law is not clear to you .

Equally you could have defended your horrific blunder by blaming it on mistaken predictive spelling which went unnoticed .It often happens , even to me .
    Chem Trails,...
    Right.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Chem Trails,...
    Right.
    Some people belch and/or fart effortlessly and without regard to others .

Others pick their noses or clean their nails in public .

Your tic seems to be belching the term , Chem Trails , on a random basis .Is this one of the ways you amuse your grand children ?

At the risk of finding out that you do not even understand the term's meaning , do you

wish to tell us what fascinates you about them ?

Is it possible that you claim to be one , waiting to be discovered and rescued ?
    If I call you Sulphur and Water Vapour will you feel released ?

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Some people belch and/or fart effortlessly and without regard to others .

Others pick their noses or clean their nails in public .

Your tic seems to be belching the term , Chem Trails , on a random basis .Is this one of the ways you amuse your grand children ?

At the risk of finding out that you do not even understand the term's meaning , do you

wish to tell us what fascinates you about them ?

Is it possible that you claim to be one , waiting to be discovered and rescued ?
    If I call you Sulphur and Water Vapour will you feel released ?
    My fascination with them, here, is quite simple.
    Whenever you claim to have some knowledge about a subject here, I simply remember your claim that Chem Trails are responsible.

That is all I need to know about your "expertise"
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

My fascination with them, here, is quite simple.
    Whenever you claim to have some knowledge about a subject here, I simply remember your claim that Chem Trails are responsible.

That is all I need to know about your "expertise"

As I suspected .
    You know nothing about Chem Trails .

Why not just say as much ? Honesty can be very empowering .

The same type of garbage invariably emerges when the subject of UFOs emerges ( UAPs as they now want to term them ) .

Because there are no widely accepted theories to explain them , bumblers ( unthinking sceptics ) claim they do not even exist in the first instance . Let alone admit that they behave in ways which show that they are managed directly or indirectly in an intelligent manner .

For some it is easier to deny the very basis of a descriptive label than accept incontrovertible evidence to the contrary and then have to face what are assumed to be unacceptable logical implications.
    At least in terms of today's accepted public knowledge .

A standard defensive coping mechanism .

Hopefully we should soon reach the point where all deniers of the real and obvious are placed alongside other miscreants like Holocaust deniers .

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

As I suspected .
    You know nothing about Chem Trails .

The same type of garbage invariably emerges when the subject of UFOs emerges ( UAPs as they now want to term them ) .

Because there are no widely accepted theories to explain them , bumblers ( unthinking sceptics ) claim they do not even exist in the first instance . Let alone admit that they behave in ways which show that they are managed directly or indirectly in an intelligent manner .

For some it is easier to deny the very basis of a descriptive label than accept incontrovertible evidence to the contrary and then have to face what are assumed to be unacceptable logical implications.
    At least in terms of today's accepted public knowledge .

A standard defensive coping mechanism .

Hopefully we should soon reach the point where all deniers of the real and obvious are placed alongside other miscreants like Holocaust deniers .
    So, you know nothing of reality.

Hopefully we should soon reach the point where all believers in obvious hoaxes are placed alongside other miscreants like Holocaust deniers and Flat Earthers.

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

I now realise the problems you two old guys face .
    You never really get out .
    You have never seen CTs and like Thomas you remain doubters .

As I said , denying Chem Trails is as stupid as denying the existence of UFOs , the Holocaust and I could have added denying that two plus two equals four . Or , Australia , just because you have never personally been there .

By all means have your little joke chaps , but keep it quiet outside in the real world .

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

I now realise the problems you two old guys face .
    You never really get out .
    You have never seen CTs and like Thomas you remain doubters .

As I said , denying Chem Trails is as stupid as denying the existence of UFOs , the Holocaust and I could have added denying that two plus two equals four . Or , Australia , just because you have never personally been there .

By all means have your little joke chaps , but keep it quiet outside in the real world .
    On the contrary, I am well aware of the phenomenon that has inspired the nonsense.

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

On the contrary, I am well aware of the phenomenon that has inspired the nonsense.

"inspired this nonsense ' -- a true denier .

Even the authorities officially admit the existence of Chem Trails which they

humorously explain are bi - products from creating Ionic Heaters -- to provide greater
    cloud cover and depress air temperature.

And it is now fact that Chem trails are also dumping evidence of Toxic Coal Fly Ash ---

hundreds of thousands of tons tipped down our throats saving the producers billions .

Then let's talk about weather modification which started in 1958 .

On reflection , let's not talk about it .

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it sing God Bless America .

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    "inspired this nonsense ' -- a true denier .

Even the authorities officially admit the existence of Chem Trails which they

humorously explain are bi - products from creating Ionic Heaters -- to provide greater
    cloud cover and depress air temperature.

And it is now fact that Chem trails are also dumping evidence of Toxic Coal Fly Ash ---

hundreds of thousands of tons tipped down our throats saving the producers billions .

Then let's talk about weather modification which started in 1958 .

On reflection , let's not talk about it .

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it sing God Bless America .
    Oh, heavens, yes. Let's talk about the early attempts at cloud seeding to try and induce rainfall, and confuse that with your "Chemtrails"
    Anything to baffle the Illiterati.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast