Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Public announcement: Glen Labella, evangelical Jehovah's Witness, rogue spammer

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time
    09:11 AM

Public announcement: Glen Labella, evangelical Jehovah's Witness, rogue spammer

ForumGarden has been repeatedly spammed by Glen Labella, evangelical Jehovah's Witness, rogue spammer. This has been going on for years. Banning his account makes no difference, he just re-registers. Barring his IP address or ISP makes no difference, his latest account was registered from Norway and he's logging on through a DigitalOcean Canada server.

So, this is a public service announcement warning anyone who google searches Glen's name. He does this elsewhere, he is recognized as a menace elsewhere.

I very rarely look at the Private Messaging system, this might be the third time ever and the previous time related to Glen too. Here's this incarnation's PMs.

From flunky (userid 30696)
    Date 10-04-2019 03:52 AM

Date 10-05-2019 02:26 AM
    Title Please reply via: labellaglen@gmail.com
    If you could age without experiencing deterioration of your human body would you choose it? -Job 33:25.

Date 10-23-2019 09:45 PM
    Title Awaiting your correspondence.
    Please contact me at the following e-mail address: gla_bella@hotmail.com or glenlabella@yahoo.com

I truly believe we are related.

Thanks

Date Today 12:03 AM
    Title Very quick question.

Do you believe in God?

Thanks,
    Please reply via: labellaglen@gmail.com

Date Today 12:13 AM
    Title Very quick question.
    Would you like to be "wiser than [your] enemies"? -Ps.119:98.

Please respond via: labellaglen@gmail.com

Date Today 05:39 PM
    Title What's it like?

Please reply via: labellaglen@gmail.com

As you can see he's a devious chap.

He's been at it for at least the last ten years. This is from another webpage:

Saturday, September 26, 2009
    [FamilyofGod] re Glen LaBella

This man is a Jehovah's witness, and it is true, that when one communicates with him, there is computer trouble. Perhaps he is in their headquarters, for I have heard that they have computer experts there, and I do know that on the xjw chat-rooms, one gets all kinds of computer problems.

I warn all and sundry about this man. He uses the Bible but can destroy you. People who have been indoctrinated in the Jehovah's Witness teachings are destroyed and only the power of God can help them to come to true faith in Christ, I know this, I have been in the hands of the Wonderful Counsellor to free me from the 48 terrified years I was in that organization. My husband was in it for 56 years, a leader, and is still not any where near free, and our children are in confusion. Beware of this man, while praying for him, that God open his eyes for he is no doubt very sincere as most of them are, and believes himself to be doing God's will.

Written in love, Louise

http://familyofgodchrist.blogspot.co...n-labella.html
    http://professing.proboards.com/thre...nfiltrated-jws is another outing.

Jun 8, 2018 21:43:15 GMT -5 ipsedixit likes this
    Post by Admin on Jun 8, 2018 21:43:15 GMT -5
    We have banned the new member 'zenny' and also 'truecompanion' who have been outed as JW infiltrators.

User zenny has been sending PMs to TMB members asking if he could "teach you the word of God correctly." Turns out he is a follower of the Jehovah's Witness cult.

zenny is Glen Labella.

[etc]
    I can't lock anyone off site, the mechanism doesn't exist on the Internet. I will continue to ban Glen whenever he surfaces. If anyone gets another PM from any registered member they don't know, do please give a heads up so we can deal with him. It's like cleaning up after an incontinent dog.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time
    04:11 AM

Re: Public announcement: Glen Labella, evangelical Jehovah's Witness, rogue spammer

I received a pm from flunky today.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time
    09:11 AM

Re: Public announcement: Glen Labella, evangelical Jehovah's Witness, rogue spammer

Register to remove this ad.
    Thank you.

flunky 11:49 PM showthread.php?t=65625&pagenumber= Viewing Thread
    Public announcement: Glen Labella, evangelical Jehovah's Witness, rogue spammer
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.130 Safa

(pmtextid 313497) - Are you? - from flunky - Yesterday 11:49 PM
    (pmtextid 313232) - What's it like? - from flunky - 11-02-2019 05:39 PM
    (pmtextid 313231) - Very quick question. - from flunky - 11-02-2019 12:13 AM
    (pmtextid 313230) - Very quick question. - from flunky - 11-02-2019 12:03 AM
    (pmtextid 313203) - Awaiting your correspondence. - from flunky - 10-23-2019 09:45 PM
    (pmtextid 313192) - Please reply via: labellaglen@gmail.com - from flunky - 10-05-2019 02:26 AM
    (pmtextid 313189) - ? - from flunky - 10-04-2019 03:52 AM
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread