Many people just cannot understand the existence of evil and where it comes from. Religion certainly does not understand it , they think It came into being by a fallen angel named Lucifer , which is absurd. But that's they only way they understand it. No , the devil, who is not Lucifer, was created by God to be evil from his conception. In Isaiah 54:16 this is made clear. Also in Job 26:13 it says God's hand formed the crooked serpent,, which is an obvious reference to Satan the devil. The question really is why God created the devil which I will cover later.

It is vital to understand that God created evil or you will totally misunderstand his intentions for humanity. In Isaiah 45:7, God. Speaking, " I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil; I the Lord do all these things." I mean can it be made any clearer, it was God who created evil. In Jeremiah 11:11 it shows God " Bringing evil upon humans". In Jeremiah 18:8 God is repenting of evil he thought to do to people. The Bible is not shy of showing this fact , it's just that people cannot believe it.

So let's take a closer look at it.