Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New posts

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    07:22 AM

Of what possible use is this heading when the last thing it ever contains is even a near approximation of NEW POSTS ?

Because I scribble so much , I often forget which Topics I have created and/or participated in . And they never appear in NEW POSTS when new or even not so new .
    Amazing .

I often forget which subject areas the threads might be referred to in the Forum itself .----- My God that mess needs revising and simplifying .We need a Gordon Ramsay type menu messiah .

Moving out of Schiff for Brains mode earlier , I now see that I can effectively beat the system by using MY POSTS .

But could NEW POSTS actually be what it suggests , instead of a clever way of making otherwise nice and calm people effing mad with rage ?

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Re: New posts

This is New in the sense of Unseen, perhaps.

You're using the wrong buttons of course. What you need are these on your bookmark toolbar:

https://www.forumgarden.com/forums/subscription.php

https://www.forumgarden.com/forums/o...&pp=200&page=1

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/se...hp?do=getdaily
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Press, Thanks , button .
    Effing Nora . There isn't one .

I had only the site entrance headings but not these magic buttons .
    Mr Ra is Mr Happy now .

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Press, Thanks , button .
    Effing Nora . There isn't one .
    It took the form, as I recall, of a procession of up to five yellow stars. I'm not sure whether just stating this constitutes a non-PC outrage but I'll chance my arm and post it anyway.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Ich bin halb Deutsch , aber nicht Juden .

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    02:22 AM

Ich bin halb Deutsch , aber nicht Juden .
    Sie sind alle schwein.

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Sie sind alle schwein.
    If that includes me then you have my apology. What I typed started out as an accurate description. I certainly didn't introduce the symbolism into vBulletin and you'll note that I'm the chap who banned its use on this site.

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    12:22 AM

Of what possible use is this heading when the last thing it ever contains is even a near approximation of NEW POSTS ?

Because I scribble so much , I often forget which Topics I have created and/or participated in . And they never appear in NEW POSTS when new or even not so new .
    Amazing .

But could NEW POSTS actually be what it suggests , instead of a clever way of making otherwise nice and calm people effing mad with rage ?
    It really is very simple. As described, "New Posts" offers up all replies since your previous login. It will not show up posts that you recently made after you logged in. (I believe that it assumes you already know about those)
    It will then show those threads after someone else replies to them, and you then select "New Posts" again.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    -------- As described, "New Posts" offers up all replies since your previous login.-----------

If only .

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    If only .
    Gosh it's uphill work sometimes. I replied in this thread a lot of posts back: "This is New in the sense of Unseen, perhaps". If you've seen a post it's not new, if you haven't yet seen it it is new. That's what New means on that button.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast