Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Prince and the 17 year old

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time
    03:12 AM

Re: The Prince and the 17 year old

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    The totally believable and incredibly damning testimony of the victim.
    The thing is, I don't think she's alleged any crime against the Prince. By all means point me to a reported instance, I'll be interested to know what it consists of.

My point about payment is that payment by the Prince, in this country, at that age, would have been unlawful, hence my mentioning that I'd seen no such allegation.

Nobody has ever contended that the Prince is in any sense a leader. He has, until recently, been a charity figurehead, an honorary university chancellor and a three-star admiral, the last two because he needed a uniform for parades. He's been an embarrassment since he learned to walk. He allegedly graduated from high school but I have my doubts.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time
    10:12 PM

I think any behavior associated with Andrew might be his knowledge of Epstein's organization and other people who participated. All this is probably known but lacks authentic credible legal testimony to put teeth into it. There has got to be enormous political pressure against the public learning for sure the details of Epstein and his organization. People such as Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Alan Dershowitz and probably hundreds of others are probably paying big money and favors for the American press from keeping this in the news. If it weren't for the British press, there'd be no coverage at all except for small independent sites such as MintPress News' dedication to the story.

Andrew should tell what he knows. I think he knows a lot. He and Epstein were apparently pretty close friends for some time. Andrew apparently had a fetish for sex with young girls and Epstien exploited that.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time

Does America retain such concepts as the burden of proof in criminal trials?

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Does America retain such concepts as the burden of proof in criminal trials?
    What criminal trial are you referring to?
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    What criminal trial are you referring to?
    None in particular. I've asked two questions so far. Whether America retains the concept of the burden of proof in criminal trials, and whether the Miranda rules apply to the sort of interview you would like to see. I'll even throw in a third question, whether the fifth amendment can be invoked in those circumstances.

May I go back to my earlier point, that I don't think the complainant has alleged any crime against the Prince. Again, do please point me to a reported instance, I'll be interested to know what it consists of, but I don't think it exists.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time

Nobody is interested in arresting Andrew, afaik, so I'm under the impression Maranda would not apply.

Andrew volunteering to an interview might uncover proof. As I said earlier, I think most of what needs to be known is probably already known, it might just be a matter of getting one of these people to say it in a deposition. Since, according to Andrew and you, he broke no laws, that would make him the perfect inside witness.

I'd imagine the 5th could be invoked, but why even worry about that if there's no wrongdoing?

There is a suggestion that the complainant Virginia Giuffre might not have been the first girl Andrew had sex with, that his and Epstein's relationship began prior to her entering the picture.
    Most notable of all is the fact that claims of Prince Andrew receiving “massages” from girls during his trips with Epstein and Maxwell were published in January 2001, at least two months before Virginia Giuffre states that she was first introduced to and forced to have sex with the Prince in March of 2001. This means that the claims of Epstein- and Maxwell-brokered “massages” refer to at least one other girl, strongly suggesting that Andrew’s involvement with minors exploited by Epstein is greater than has been recently acknowledged.

Other recently reported information has added to the likelihood that Prince Andrew engaged in illicit activities with more minors than Virginia Giuffre. For instance, the FBI recently expanded its probe into Epstein’s sex trafficking network to include a specific focus on the Prince’s role. The FBI has claimed that they are reviewing claims regarding Prince Andrew made by other Epstein victims aside from Giuffre, but did not specify the nature of those claims.

Media reports cite Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell as having developed a close relationship at least by February 2000, when Andrew had spent a week at Epstein’s controversial New York penthouse at 9 East 71st Street. One report published in 2000 by London’s Sunday Times claimed that the two were introduced by Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, often referred to as “Fergie” in the press, and further claims that this introduction had taken place several years prior. Epstein is alleged to have first been introduced to Andrew via Maxwell in 1999.
    https://www.mintpressnews.com/scrubb...onship/262330/
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time

Nobody is interested in arresting Andrew, afaik, so I'm under the impression Maranda would not apply.

Andrew volunteering to an interview might uncover proof. As I said earlier, I think most of what needs to be known is probably already known, it might just be a matter of getting one of these people to say it in a deposition. Since, according to Andrew and you, he broke no laws, that would make him the perfect inside witness.

I'd imagine the 5th could be invoked, but why even worry about that if there's no wrongdoing?

There is a suggestion that the complainant Virginia Giuffre might not have been the first girl Andrew had sex with, that his and Epstein's relationship began prior to her entering the picture. https://www.mintpressnews.com/scrubb...onship/262330/
    It seems reasonably logical to me, speaking hypothetically, that if the Prince were to admit during interview that he was in fact aware of any payment, coercion or trafficking then he would clearly be admitting to a crime. Why do you think he would ever be prepared to do such a thing if that was, in fact, the case. He would be providing the evidence from the only source it could ever come from, that being his own testimony regarding his own knowledge at the time. That information certainly can't come from any other source.

If on the other hand he had no such knowledge at the time, then the interview would be pointless.

I haven't said he broke no laws, I asked whether there was any allegation that he had broken any. I still haven't seen any such allegation. Have you? I don't think the complainant has alleged any crime against the Prince. If you have seen an allegation of a crime, who made it and what was it.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time

I haven't said he broke no laws, I asked whether there was any allegation that he had broken any. I still haven't seen any such allegation. Have you? I don't think the complainant has alleged any crime against the Prince. If you have seen an allegation of a crime, who made it and what was it.
    I believe the allegation is that he knew of the crimes being committed at the time and didn't report them. He could settle that with one question under oath. The fact that he is resistant to answering that one question under oath lends credence to the allegation that he did in fact know.

I'm guessing a deal could be struck that offers Andrew immunity for his testimony. Perhaps negotiations to that effect are what is currently taking place in the background. That is if anyone has the balls to go after this pack of disgusting people and Bebe gave the go-ahead.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time

I believe the allegation is that he knew of the crimes being committed at the time and didn't report them.
    There we are, that's the bit I've not seen. Where was his accuser quoted as saying that? She's clearly the person best placed to say it was so.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    There we are, that's the bit I've not seen. Where was his accuser quoted as saying that? She's clearly the person best placed to say it was so.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...survivors.html
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast