Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Prince and the 17 year old

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    05:02 AM

Re: The Prince and the 17 year old

Immunity from any crime he might be guilty of regarding the Epstein issue. I expect he's at least guilty of not reporting crimes he was aware of.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    10:02 AM

Consider two possibilities.

Perhaps there is proof that the Prince has committed an extraditable crime. In that case a deal in exchange for immunity would be negotiable.

Perhaps there isn't, in which case accepting immunity would involve a confession of guilt.

I think the investigators would actually need that proof before they could negotiate that deal, don't you?

And before they get that proof they have to discover a crime, hence my question about whether one has been alleged. I still don't think any has been, which is why I ask for information. Getting to proof before there's even an allegation is a huge step.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

The investigation is ongoing at this point. There might be or not any allegation against Andrew. What I've read is that Roberts puts Andrew at the scene of the crimes, sort of speak, and she and her attorney have publically asked him to tell investigators what he knows. Andrew's refusal to do that only causes him to appear to be hiding something.

What's most interesting to me is the lack of information leaking out of an FBI that is often quite porous. I expect that's due to the high profile of the people involved. It appears they all just want it to fade or they are being tight-lipped because something big is happening. The mainstream media doesn't seem to be knocking down any doors looking for information. I wonder why.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    The investigation is ongoing at this point.
    Not that I can see, no. Who, for example, is being investigated? Surely there can't be an investigation without a suspect, and to be a suspect you must have something to be suspected of. I would be extremely surprised if the Prince is suspected of any crime by any authority, British French or American.

If you know of any authority investigating a crime in an ongoing fashion, could you describe their authority and who they're investigating? You say it's happening, presumably you can unearth a report to that effect.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Not that I can see, no. Who, for example, is being investigated? Surely there can't be an investigation without a suspect, and to be a suspect you must have something to be suspected of. I would be extremely surprised if the Prince is suspected of any crime by any authority, British French or American.

If you know of any authority investigating a crime in an ongoing fashion, could you describe their authority and who they're investigating? You say it's happening, presumably you can unearth a report to that effect.
    Following Epstein’s death in August, which was ruled a suicide by hanging, the Department of Justice said that it would continue to investigate anyone who helped Epstein procure underage girls or helped him to cover up crimes. A spokesman for the Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s Office declined to comment on where the probe stands, only saying that the “investigation is continuing.”
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...st-his-cronies
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

The quote makes the position clear, that it is "to investigate anyone who helped Epstein procure underage girls or helped him to cover up crimes". The Prince doesn't fall within that category of person and I would suggest that anyone claiming otherwise should first be aware of the British law relating to libel which differs markedly from US law. We're definitely talking about British jurisdiction in these circumstances. It would, I fear, be the site which would receive the take-down notice, not the poster.

As for Mr Epstein, I'm certain there can be no further criminal case against the man himself. There is no criminal claim against his estate, and the man is beyond their power to prosecute.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

I'll be sure to watch what I say and post. You're quite protective of the crown jewels.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    04:02 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    I'll be sure to watch what I say and post. You're quite protective of the crown jewels.
    Now that made me laugh..

If the prince was a conservative he would have already been drawn and quartered.

Remember Cavanaugh?

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    If the prince was a conservative he would have already been drawn and quartered.

Remember Cavanaugh?
    But that isn't what happened to Kavanaugh, he was confirmed to the SCOTUS. Also, that comparison seems to be a false equivalence and the argument seems to be a tu quoque fallacy.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4