Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

  1. #11
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    36,301
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    10:43 PM

    Re: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

    Quote Originally Posted by Louise-Renée View Post
    Mind numbing. Personally, I have no interest in your choice of topics whatsoever.
    Some tosser decided to spam ForumGarden, I'm reacting.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

    The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

    England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

  2. #12
    Rien n'est éternel Louise-Renée's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    338
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    05:43 PM

    Re: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Some tosser decided to spam ForumGarden, I'm reacting.


    I'm responding.
    Even the sun sets in paradise.

  3. #13
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    36,301
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    10:43 PM

    Re: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

    Quote Originally Posted by Louise-Renée View Post
    I'm responding.
    By all means. I rather hope the poster will return and engage in fruitful discussion here on the subject of marketing ethics.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

    The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

    England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

  4. #14
    Proudly humble LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    11,061
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    03:43 PM

    Re: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    By all means. I rather hope the poster will return and engage in fruitful discussion here on the subject of marketing ethics.
    Um, good luck with that.
    “The reality we can put into words is never reality itself.”
    ― Werner Heisenberg
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth"
    - Rudy Giuliani

  5. #15
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    36,301
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    10:43 PM

    Re: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Um, good luck with that.
    Why would she not? They are a business, their web site has recently been set up to steal back-references from bystander forums and Wordpress sites to try to hike its Google ranking. She's plainly ignorant that the eventual consequence will probably be ejection from Google's search system. The criminals running the SEO company know they'll be paid and gone before the calamity happens, and that in all probability they'll end up getting paid a lot more second time around because they're the ones who know what they did to mess the client up in the first place.

    I don't for a moment think the vape shop or the clothes shop are anything but victims. The SEO operation is a scam. I don't expect the SEO scammers to come into the thread and discuss their business. Samanta and Katerina aren't, as far as I can see, scammers. I think they've been had, that's all.

    What I'd quite like adding to the thread is the back story, and the names and contact details of the SEO scammers who are so far the only people to have come to ForumGarden to abuse our site while conning their paying customers.

    There are several domains currently hosted on the same physical machine:

    vapetelligent.com
    glamourescorts69.com
    latestlawjobs.com
    latestlawyerjobs.com
    vapertunity.com
    vapertunitycoin.com
    sweatyquid.com

    I expect the SEO scammers are related to all of those. My guess is that they trade as sweatyquid.com themselves.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

    The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

    England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

  6. #16
    Rien n'est éternel Louise-Renée's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    338
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    05:43 PM

    Re: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Why would she not? They are a business, their web site has recently been set up to steal back-references from bystander forums and Wordpress sites to try to hike its Google ranking. She's plainly ignorant that the eventual consequence will probably be ejection from Google's search system. The criminals running the SEO company know they'll be paid and gone before the calamity happens, and that in all probability they'll end up getting paid a lot more second time around because they're the ones who know what they did to mess the client up in the first place.

    I don't for a moment think the vape shop or the clothes shop are anything but victims. The SEO operation is a scam. I don't expect the SEO scammers to come into the thread and discuss their business. Samanta and Katerina aren't, as far as I can see, scammers. I think they've been had, that's all.

    What I'd quite like adding to the thread is the back story, and the names and contact details of the SEO scammers who are so far the only people to have come to ForumGarden to abuse our site while conning their paying customers.

    There are several domains currently hosted on the same physical machine:

    vapetelligent.com
    glamourescorts69.com
    latestlawjobs.com
    latestlawyerjobs.com
    vapertunity.com
    vapertunitycoin.com
    sweatyquid.com

    I expect the SEO scammers are related to all of those. My guess is that they trade as sweatyquid.com themselves.
    Sorry to butt in but...

    I honestly can't believe this stuff is of interest to you or anyone else around here.
    Even the sun sets in paradise.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Bryn Mawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,560
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    10:43 PM

    Re: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

    Quote Originally Posted by Louise-Renée View Post
    Sorry to butt in but...

    I honestly can't believe this stuff is of interest to you or anyone else around here.
    When the board gets spammed as much as we do and so much effort is expended trying to keep them out it’s not surprising that the site admin takes an interest.

    At one point we had over a hundred bots a day registering, happily we managed to plug that hole but it’s a constant fight.

  8. #18
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    36,301
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    10:43 PM

    Re: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

    Quote Originally Posted by Louise-Renée View Post
    I honestly can't believe this stuff is of interest to you or anyone else around here.
    You may well be right but interesting the local users is not my intention. What I'm trying to do is cause embarrassment to the people who pay the spammers, by blackening the public reputation of the sites they own. Google works both ways.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

    The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

    England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

  9. #19
    Rien n'est éternel Louise-Renée's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    338
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    05:43 PM

    Re: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    When the board gets spammed as much as we do and so much effort is expended trying to keep them out it’s not surprising that the site admin takes an interest.

    At one point we had over a hundred bots a day registering, happily we managed to plug that hole but it’s a constant fight.


    I guess that's why you get the big bucks, eh? A constant fight, you say? Geez...there's more to life than that, IMO. I wouldn't want your job..battling ghosts and boogiemen all day. I'm certain it would drive me absolutely nutz.

    What's the big deal with bots registering, anyway? Ignore them, I say.

    Well...have a good day and happy holidays to you and yours. I'll see ya on the flip side.

    Bye for now.
    Even the sun sets in paradise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts