Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Answers? Find Peace With God -The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    05:33 PM

Re: Looking For Answers? Find Peace With God -The Billy Graham Evangelistic Associati

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    Sure I do. Where would you like to start? For every biblical verse you list that teaches eternal hell punishing, I'll list 3 that shows it's no such thing. Let's start in the Old Testament. In my view that a is no Where in the entire OT THAT teaches eternal hell punishing will be the result of sin and it's penalty. Not one single person is ever threatened with it. Shall we begin?
    Sure. Prove to me that hell is only temporary.

Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    02:33 PM

Re: Looking For Answers? Find Peace With God -The Billy Graham Evangelistic Associati

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Sure. Prove to me that hell is only temporary.

I was hoping you would not ask, because I already know from experience that your Christian mind will see zero of anything I post. But I stuck my foot in my mouth so be it. This will be quite long with scripture all along the way.

In Matt.24:21 Jesus gives a unique prophecy describing. The great tribulation, he said it will an event that has not happened since the beginning of time in the world, and nothing like it will ever be again. Such a time of suffering and misery that this world has never seen and will never see again. If the Christian hell were true, then this prophecy from Jesus is a lie. Because if humans were destined to suffer in a hell for ever, and ever, that would be far more than 777 million years of misery, multiplied by 999 trillion more years of suffering, multiplied by trillions and quadrillions and billions upon millions more on into infinity. How could Jesus safely say that a thing like the tribulation has never happen before and in comparison shall never happen again? If eternal punishing were true NOTHING could ever compare to or be worse than such insane suffering.

And of course this prophecy must be removed from scripture. But as I say, it requires common sense to see this.

Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time

Another common sense prophecy that proves the Christian hell is hogwash would be Rev.21:4, the new heaven and new earth have been established on earth and this is what we have," And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, sorrow, crying and no more pain, all these things are PASSED AWAY!" Now if the Christian hell were true this is another biblical principle that is a lie and must be removed.

Using common sense, if hell exist then in that place would be crying, sorrow and pain for all eternity. It's no way a scripture could claim those things have passed away. And you can tell by God wiping away tears that these are intimate things the Father is doing himself, he personally sees to it that sorrow, pain and crying will no longer exist. This is repeated in Rev. 22:3 it's absolutely clear that no more curses will ever exist anywhere: the Christian hell makes a complete mockery of these prophecies so that men may suffer and that God will have to coexist in eternity with curses. And it thus makes God himself a liar.

But then you know it requires some common sanity to see this.

Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time

I want to apologise ahead of time for the amount of answers I am going to both give and explain, I have no intentions of taking over anyone's thread. But he asked for biblical proof so I'll give it until he has had enough.

In John 12:47 Jesus says if anyone hears his words, ( or reads them), and does not believe, I judge THEM NOT! For I came not to judge the WORLD but to SAVE THE WORLD!" Here Jesus is teaching that all UNBELIEVERS will not be judged, this effectively empties out the Christian hell
    Jesus said he came NOT to judge the WORLD but to SAVE the world. If the world is going to be saved why would we need a hell?

If Jesus does not save the world then he has failed in his reason for comming. So hell believers are calling Jesus a failure and a liar if he is not judging unbelievers.

Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time

When one study's the bible true Holy Spirit is the most important help in understanding, next to that I would place common sense. I mean just look at what it's saying and think about it.

In 1John 4:14 is the entire reason Jesus was SENT to earth on a very specific mission, read with sense;,"And we. Have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of THE WORLD!" Jesus was dispatched to earth to save everyone who has ever lived on it, that's what "The World" means, all people, both believer and unbeliever. Now IF he does not save the world then he has utterly failed in his mission. Oh and he is not a failure, but if the Christian hell exist then Jesus is a massive failure. And, since God the Father had the scriptures written and hell is true, then he again is a liar, he sent his Son on an impossible mission, and God is a hypocrite for treating his Son like that. And again all scriptures that call Jesus a world Savior must be removed from the bible.

So hell is trying to change the word of God. It's making God and his word out to be confusing lies.

Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time

I was hoping you would not ask, because I already know from experience that your Christian mind will see zero of anything I post. But I stuck my foot in my mouth so be it. This will be quite long with scripture all along the way.

In Matt.24:21 Jesus gives a unique prophecy describing. The great tribulation, he said it will an event that has not happened since the beginning of time in the world, and nothing like it will ever be again. Such a time of suffering and misery that this world has never seen and will never see again. If the Christian hell were true, then this prophecy from Jesus is a lie. Because if humans were destined to suffer in a hell for ever, and ever, that would be far more than 777 million years of misery, multiplied by 999 trillion more years of suffering, multiplied by trillions and quadrillions and billions upon millions more on into infinity. How could Jesus safely say that a thing like the tribulation has never happen before and in comparison shall never happen again? If eternal punishing were true NOTHING could ever compare to or be worse than such insane suffering.

And of course this prophecy must be removed from scripture. But as I say, it requires common sense to see this.
    First of all, Jesus was referring to suffering on the earth in regards to the Tribulation. The 777 and such you speak of are not in the Bible, therefore, they are moot. Don't you have any Bible verses? I can show you lots of Bible verses that say otherwise. The Bible is the source for the truth.

Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time

Tomorrow is Sunday. Find a good Bible believing Church and attend!

Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    First of all, Jesus was referring to suffering on the earth in regards to the Tribulation. The 777 and such you speak of are not in the Bible, therefore, they are moot. Don't you have any Bible verses? I can show you lots of Bible verses that say otherwise. The Bible is the source for the truth.

Would Matt.25:41 do any good at penetrating the wall? That fire was prepared for demons not humans. Why are you putting humans in a place that is not for them. God knows the difference why not you? It was PREPARED for demons, no matter how much you desire it, you cannot put humans there. But I already knew you would react this way, your a hellmonger, you hunger for it.

Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time

In Romans 11:26 the bible says that ALL of the nation Israel shall be saved. Good grief , all of them! This is stunning proof that God will forgive millions of sinners and give them eternal life. And what he did for one whole nation he will do the same for all other nations. In Hoses 3:6-12, read how the nation of Israel was; they forgot all the laws God had given them, they sinned against God. God calls them whores , and drunkards and backsliders in verse 16. Then in the end God still forgives the WHOLE nation of sinners. All of them are saved.

Hello!

Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Would Matt.25:41 do any good at penetrating the wall? That fire was prepared for demons not humans. Why are you putting humans in a place that is not for them. God knows the difference why not you? It was PREPARED for demons, no matter how much you desire it, you cannot put humans there. But I already knew you would react this way, your a hellmonger, you hunger for it.
    The fires of hell prepared for the devil and his angels, true. However, if men do not accept the pardon, that is what God will have them go. That's what the Bible says and you should believe it:

Jesus is the one who will judge and THIS is what He will do:

Mt 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mt 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Mt 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

I can go on and on, but the Bible is clear on this. It's not me being a hell monger, it's just a quote from the Bible. Do you believe what the Bible is saying?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast