+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Does God kill?

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time
    02:51 PM

Re: Does God kill?

Inquiring minds, on the other hand, would investigate, theorize, make predictions, experiment, discard failed theories and refine faulty ones. They wouldn't just define a belief and then stick with it regardless of the glaring flaws.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time
    06:51 AM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Inquiring minds, on the other hand, would investigate, theorize, make predictions, experiment, discard failed theories and refine faulty ones. They wouldn't just define a belief and then stick with it regardless of the glaring flaws.

Hello? I guess we just misunderstand each other. I don't view life as a happenstance crack into reality, in my view God is reality. I have reasoned every year for at least 50 years and keep concluding that it is impossible for anything to exist unperceived. Human kind did not achieve understanding from space ghost. We did not become aware through a series of unintelligent non thinking matter arranging themselves into a position that creates on its own.

Power created all that we know, and power has never been self creative. It's like saying a human evolved from a roach. Something so superior was at one time insignificant waste. No, I can't get to that.

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

I am content that I see the existence of man from the correct standpoint, and I know others have taken other stances on mankind bursting on the scene as some kind of impromptu unnilhexium seaborgium, or flat out nothing giving birth to something. Such contrived reasoning is inconsistent with the amazing pattern of existence. Unnatural giving birth to natural is artificial intelligence in my view. Such reasoning is without qualification and exceeds normal reasoning.

Something from nothing is unruly, impossible to discipline. In my view science is disturbed and cannot see the state of order in our reality. They then are unsettled and have been unattached to suit my reasoning. Science is unseasoned and lacking the experience in spiritual knowledge. And spiritual will one day unseat science and unscrew their principles.

No, I cannot adhere to life protruding on its own. No the universe is an obvious result of statue, established law or rule. It is not stasis, or motionless, it is startopology at its best: connected to one central node. And that is God.

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

God is not going to kill the vast universe , he will in fact bring it to life. Nothing will be wasted. I have a theory of my own as to why we have not found life or water anywhere we have managed to investigate in space. I think God had removed the water from all planets in an act of desiccated , or making it dry to preserve it. So he dried them thoughly by removing moisture. You know, it made them arid and dull and lifeless.

So he did not kill the universe , instead he used some kind of desiccant to be a drying agent. The universe then is not ecumenical, or inhabited, nor is it graphic or having soil with living organisms. But he did allow the universe to have evaction or lunar orbit.

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    God is not going to kill the vast universe , he will in fact bring it to life. Nothing will be wasted. I have a theory of my own as to why we have not found life or water anywhere we have managed to investigate in space. I think God had removed the water from all planets in an act of desiccated , or making it dry to preserve it. So he dried them thoughly by removing moisture. You know, it made them arid and dull and lifeless.

So he did not kill the universe , instead he used some kind of desiccant to be a drying agent. The universe then is not ecumenical, or inhabited, nor is it graphic or having soil with living organisms. But he did allow the universe to have evaction or lunar orbit.

Another interesting thing about God killing is a few prophesy's that Jesus himself gave in Matt. 24:9-21. In verse 9 Jesus states that even true believers will be hunted down and killed. Hey so nobody will be safe during these times. There is a rumor going around that true believers will be safe during these last days, that is not true. If it were true then Jesus is a lie.

During these times it will be very hard living. For everyone. It will be wars going on, famines and earthquakes, false ministers and false evangelist, and sin will increase everywhere. And because of this the love that people had for each other will go away, people will get tired of hearing the truth. The bible calls it," The love of many will wax cold." This means people are going to be cold blooded and hateful.
    In verse 21 Jesus gives a name for these times , he calls it the great tribulation. Notice he says that humans have never seen anything like this suffering and will never see anything like it again. Now if you use common sense that the false religious version of hell would be far worse than the tribulation, humans punished for all eternity would be a billion times more worse than Jesus prophecy of these last days. If eternal punishing were true , then Jesus is a liar and his prophecy must be removed from the bible.

But Jesus is not a liar, religious traditional interpretation is the liar. The evil , hateful , stupid tale of eternally hurting people is the lie.

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

Another interesting thing about God killing is a few prophesy's that Jesus himself gave in Matt. 24:9-21. In verse 9 Jesus states that even true believers will be hunted down and killed. Hey so nobody will be safe during these times. There is a rumor going around that true believers will be safe during these last days, that is not true. If it were true then Jesus is a lie.

During these times it will be very hard living. For everyone. It will be wars going on, famines and earthquakes, false ministers and false evangelist, and sin will increase everywhere. And because of this the love that people had for each other will go away, people will get tired of hearing the truth. The bible calls it," The love of many will wax cold." This means people are going to be cold blooded and hateful.
    In verse 21 Jesus gives a name for these times , he calls it the great tribulation. Notice he says that humans have never seen anything like this suffering and will never see anything like it again. Now if you use common sense that the false religious version of hell would be far worse than the tribulation, humans punished for all eternity would be a billion times more worse than Jesus prophecy of these last days. If eternal punishing were true , then Jesus is a liar and his prophecy must be removed from the bible.

But Jesus is not a liar, religious traditional interpretation is the liar. The evil , hateful , stupid tale of eternally hurting people is the lie.
    The devil does not do anything that God had not planned for him to do. In Job chapter one God gives Satan permission to kill and the devil waste no time and killed all of Jobs servants and his children. Here we see that God uses Satan to kill as well.

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

The devil does not do anything that God had not planned for him to do. In Job chapter one God gives Satan permission to kill and the devil waste no time and killed all of Jobs servants and his children. Here we see that God uses Satan to kill as well.
    God is not prejudiced in his killing, any and whoever can be killed , there is no exceptions. None that I have ever seen . Jesus was killed so nobody is off the grid.

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

In Job 42:11 it clearly states that Jobs friends were trying to help him , he was drained and spent. God took him through a terrible ordeal. The verse is clear when it states that Jobs friends wept over him and comforted him over all the evil that the Lord had brought on him. Wow , God threw a bunch of evil at Job. It's clear then that God will kill and rip apart a humans life and kill women, teens, servants, or anyone that he so wishes to eliminate.

In Lamentations 3: 2 , this may be Jeremiah, God has brought him into darkness. Interesting how God will kill or drag a human into the darkness. In verse 9 he laments more : God has enclosed his ways, trapped him and put him into a vice, he states that God made his path crooked. This is incredible , here we are given a look at how God will deal with humans at times, use his great power to confine a human and make them walk in any direction he so pleases. This means God can make a human believe in him or make them an Atheist , or an unbeliever , literally put them on any path he so decides.

This is fascinating is information concerning the mysterious ways of God. In verse 32 it's clear that God will cause grief: he will take the human into the darkness. Vs 34 he will crush under his feet all the "Prisoners of earth." This is stunning enlightenment, we are called prisioners on earth. Oh I wish I had the time to explain that and show how this incredible being we call God, will deal with both good and evil alike. He will eradicate the human and pull their life through outstanding turmoil and rip them apart by the roots. Vs 38 ," Out of the mouth of the Lord proceeds both evil and good." Ohhh a stunning revelation describing the intense ways and being of God and how far he will go with a human that he is manipulating. Nothing is out of bounds with God. This is the meaning of Job 36:26 God is great we know him not. A lot of believers would strongly disagree with me on these things, even though it's right here in scripture. They are unable to proceed through this awesome ways and being of God, I think because God has manipulated them into not seeing this side of him. I have walked in the darkness , lived in it, and been manipulated by it. I have been to the point that everything was taken from me , stripped down to nothing but the darkness, and had nowhere to go. I know God will do a person like this.

For whatever God gets out of it , he will use evil and the darkness on anybody he so chooses. In Ecclesiastes 7:13 "Consider the work of God, for who can make straight, those who he has made crooked." Again stunning revelation. Let's unlock this verse, first notice that what God is doing to this person , it is labeled "The work of God." That right there reveals that not only will God cause evil, but it's the way he works. He knows exactly what he is doing , and has placed evil on this planet for a reason. Hey look at Job 3:23 " Why is light given to a man whose way is hid, and whom God has hedged in? " This means God will give a whole lot of wisdom and truth to a person that he has locked into a position where they cannot get out of it until he releases them. So he gets something out of it that he likes for the human to experience. While God has them into a position he desires. He uses the darkness as if it were a lock, used for holding : closed off and secure and we are fastened by it. No matter who we know or who is around us , there is absolutely nothing they can do to help us get out of this arcane situation. We are in lockdown, a prision. And we may think it's evil that has caused this, not knowing the mysterious ways of God.

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

I find then that God is real and life and death is real. The way God kills reveals he is a master of life. And look how we behave, our behavioral genetics are too fined tuned and natural to have unnaturally developed. There are too many fine tuned genetic factors that cause life and death which highly affect behavioral phenotypes, such as eating and mating, which causes us to consider God. We can see and study both good and bad behaviour, yes even psychosomatic behaviour can lead to an intense study of why even man kills. We can learn from the killer why he kills. We have learned through conditioning, biofeedback, reinforcement, or aversion therapy how to examine or even alter human behavior. And we are jealous that we cannot do this to God.

We cannot modify God's behaviour only seek to comprehend it, especially when he kills. He is killing now as we speak, it's just described as the Corona Virus, I know it's God killing again. When God releases that kind of awesome energy , it is a catabolism of cataclysmic violent upheaval. No one soon forgets it. Donald Trump's father was killed by such an event.God can kill in mass and cause no ecocide, just literally leave the grass and trees alone. Or he can use what we call nature to kill.

Local Date
    06-03-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Will God kill, he most certainly will. He has killed with fire, lightning, insects, water, earthquakes, tital waves , sunames, volcanos, wind, famine, pestilence, locusts, I mean I just can't think of them all. Nothing else has such a ways and means of killing. God is a stunning killer , profound and accurate, lethal and deadly.

There is no escape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast