Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Baby Born Drunk

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    12:18 AM

Re: Baby Born Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by SOJOURNER
    I've got to say they are victms of their addition cause no one in their right mind would jepardize the health of the life they were carrying inside them otherwise.
    You've never been addicted to anything, have you Sojo?
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Scrat

In the area I live in (Seattle) there are numerous cases of these drug and alcohol addicted women having children.

2 of the most heinous cases I have heard is one crack ho that has 18 kids under her belt an just last year a drunken mother who allowed 2 of her 3 kids to starve to death while she was on a drinking binge.

These people should be permenantly sterilized along with the idiots that impregnate them.

It may sound harsh but just look at what they have done.

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Scrat
    In the area I live in (Seattle) there are numerous cases of these drug and alcohol addicted women having children.

2 of the most heinous cases I have heard is one crack ho that has 18 kids under her belt an just last year a drunken mother who allowed 2 of her 3 kids to starve to death while she was on a drinking binge.

These people should be permenantly sterilized along with the idiots that impregnate them.

It may sound harsh but just look at what they have done.
    Scrat, how often are you and I in total agreement? Note the date and time.
    For these sick *****s who can't seem to control themselves and screw for dope or whatever and continue to become pregnant, you're absolutely right. Snip snip, and lock 'em up. I especially liked your comment on becoming a parent being a responsibility, NOT a right.
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    06:18 AM

Quote Originally Posted by lady cop
    Far, you are a generous soul...those babies will have developmental difficulties for life. i can't think of but a couple people here who would be apologists for this type of child abuse, and demand we study them or some ****e . understand them. *sob* i say BOLLOCKS and so i am a big bully. ...let me tell you i found a female in labor on her knees in the bank parking lot giving some scumbag a bj in exchange for a crack rock. i booked her sorry arse in between contractions and then transported her to the hospital where i cuffed and shackled her to the table while she gave birth. yep, i am a BULLY. that poor baby was SO sick it was heartrending.
    OMG, LC. that is heartbreaking! That poor little baby! Ther is no WAY I could do your job so millions of brownie points to you for being able to do something about these people, even if its only locking them up for a while.

I read a while ago about all the stillborn babies born to addicts in jail. These poor waifs were buried in a huge plot outside New York (I think it was), buried by other cons whose job it was...and there were THOUSANDS of them! It broke my heart to see the coffins, more like boxes, all stacked up, awaiting burial. Those poor poor little darlings!

Scrat

I think this is the first subject that we are in total agreement on FR. Most of the others are by degrees.

These societal problems cannot be solved unless we have the will to solve them and doing that will not be a pretty thing. I am all for mandatory sterilization though, enough of this whining about not "understanding" these people.

We need to start setting examples.

Scrat

I could never be a cop.

ArnoldLayne

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRider
    Scrat, how often are you and I in total agreement? Note the date and time.
    For these sick *****s who can't seem to control themselves and screw for dope or whatever and continue to become pregnant, you're absolutely right. Snip snip, and lock 'em up. I especially liked your comment on becoming a parent being a responsibility, NOT a right.
    I have to agree with you both. it is extreme but I could not give a monkeys toss for the parents who abuse their children I only care for the kids.

I agree totally with Scrat's analogy of "pulling babies out of the stream as they float down the river". Why do we wait untill its too late. Too many unfit people who we allow to become parents, the same people by the way we succesfully stop, quite rightly, from owning dogs.

mrsK

A friend of ours had a baby last week & she said of the 5 babies born the day hers was 3 of them were Meth babies.................poor little things fighting right from the word go.

I was at work the other night & this "person" who I know is pregnant came to the bar & ordered shots of OP RUM & drank them for about 2 hours,that is her choice but it certainly wasn't the babies choice.

I look after kids with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome & it is not a nice thing,if we can teach them the basics of living we have had a victory,if we can't they just get lost in the system
    Bloody dumb women drinking & taking drugs while pregnant

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:18 PM

I do think it is child abuse and it is sad people don't report addicted Moms while the baby is in-utero. There are 4 meth children born addicted in kindergarten in our very small town. They did not choose this...........they are especially violent children because their brains got meth instead of nutrition when they were but a fetus. None of the mothers have custody but it makes a harsh life for these children...................so much promise as a fetus and utterly defeated as a fetus. Who says life begins at birth?
    The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I think it is so sad that a parent would choose to drink while pregnant. i also feel that if it is a addiction they should get help. They must know its going to affect the baby she is carring. When i think of it it is soo selfish.i can see how a personm that is addicted would feel ashamed and not want to get help .. but they should get over there self and think about there poor innocent baby.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3