+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MRKH/Rokitansky syndrome

Local Date
    09-16-2019
    Local Time
    01:51 PM

MRKH/Rokitansky syndrome

Hi, i am new to all and i wouldnt labelled my self as phsyically challenge but i have recently found out that i have rokitansky syndrome, for those of you who dont know, this is when a women is born without a womb and sometimes even without a vagina. Finding this out was such a shock and i find it hard dealing with it. It would be lovely to speak to someone with the same syndrome so if anyone fancies a chat about it email me on amyrogers@dsl.pipex.com. Anyone can email about it as i would prefer to talk about it rather than store it all up inside me.

Thanks x

Local Date
    09-16-2019
    Local Time
    07:51 AM

Re: MRKH/Rokitansky syndrome

Hi Amy, and welcome to FG!
    I have never heard of your condition, but you've found a great place to discuss it, and all sorts of other things, as well. I'm sure there will be quite a few people along shortly interested in hearing more about this. The only thing I can tell you is, we tend to hash stuff out in public, so if there's things you want kept private, use the PM system available to you here.
    I hope you take a look around at all the other topics we have going, it's a huge forum, but we're quite a bit like family here.
    Welcome and enjoy!!
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Local Date
    09-16-2019
    Local Time
    12:51 PM

Hi Amy...I can't think of anything worse to happen to a woman, and to find out at your age must be hard to handle.
    I know absolutely nothing about your problem, but there must be loads of gals out there that can't have children for all sorts of reasons and would be able to offer you the support you're after. Everyone at FG will be asnwering your post I'm sure, and I hope you get comfort from them....my thoughts are with you Amy....chin up...you'll get through this.
    A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home

Local Date
    09-16-2019
    Local Time

Thankyou Bez that helps!

Local Date
    09-16-2019
    Local Time

Hi Amy and welcome, sorry I cant add to what BR and Bez have said, but I've never heard of it either, stay and chat to everyone we're very friendly here and always give support and advice where needed.

Starting Over in 2007! LilacDragon's Avatar
    Local Date
    09-16-2019
    Local Time
    08:51 AM

Hi Amy and welcome to the asylum! I had never heard of your condition either, so we will have a lot to learn from you.

This is a great bunch although, on occasion, you will find yourself wondering who let some of the members out of their rubber rooms!

Local Date
    09-16-2019
    Local Time

Dear Amy. First let me say how welcome you are to the garden. Secondly, I would like to extend my condolences. If there is any way we can help, we will.
    For those who do not know this condition, this site may help - http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic1381.htm.
    It might also help you Amy to take a look at this site - www.surrogacy.com/online_support/mrkh.
    As a man, I would like to say that you are just like any other woman in the Forum Garden which is full of wonderful women - that is, out of my hands reach.
    I hope you enjoy yourself here for years to come.

Local Date
    09-16-2019
    Local Time
    07:51 AM

HI Amy! Welcome...I have not heard of it either - I don't think, but ..a little girl that was at our babysitter -back in 94' was born with no vaginal opening or uterus. She had her urethra and a anus and that was it. Her mom had said she could have surgery to repair it when she was older. She was a "devilish" smiley little thing and I wonder about her now and then. She would be 13 now...I will be thinking of you and hoping that life brings you happiness and smiles..always! Please stay and enjoy yourself here...you will make many friends and maybe have a few (TONZ) of laughs!

~~The Family~~
    Happiness is knowing where you come from...
    Who you are...
    And why you are here.....

Local Date
    09-16-2019
    Local Time

I cant believe the support i have had, i didnt even think anyone would reply. Well if anyone does have any questions, feel free to ask them, because nothing suprises me anymore! If any one knows someone with the condidtion it would be lovely to hear their story aswel, just so i know i am not the only one!!!
    Thankyou Openmind that first website even helped me! Thankyou all. x

Local Date
    09-16-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    You are more than welcome. Think of us here as friends. If you just want to chat about life, the universe and everything, that's also what we are here for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast