Did OJ Do it?

A forum created specifically for polls.
WonderWendy3

Did OJ Do it?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Okay, said in another thread we should take a poll, here it is!!
JacksDad

Did OJ Do it?

Post by JacksDad »

Well I just voted and that makes him 100% guilty. :D
WonderWendy3

Did OJ Do it?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Duh...I started the thread and didn't vote.. time for bed!!!:-5
guppy

Did OJ Do it?

Post by guppy »

i think he is guilty.....most definitely.....
Marie5656

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Marie5656 »

I have always felt guilty. My feeling is, if he did NOT do it..or order it done....why was he never all outraged and publicly demanding the head of who did it on a plate? Yes they were divorced, but Nicole was still the mother of his children.
Lulu2

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Lulu2 »

He did it. We know it. Someday, the children will realize it, too.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Accountable

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Accountable »

I don't think he did it. I think he hired a ghostwriter and claimed that he wrote the book himself.
WonderWendy3

Did OJ Do it?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Marie5656;501246 wrote: I have always felt guilty. My feeling is, if he did NOT do it..or order it done....why was he never all outraged and publicly demanding the head of who did it on a plate? Yes they were divorced, but Nicole was still the mother of his children.

I agree with you Marie, in fact was going to write in the poll options behind No "still looking for who did it"...They aren't looking, no need for it. Think EVERYONE knows he did it...it upsets me that fame and fortune makes a difference when it comes to criminals!!
Marie5656

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Marie5656 »

Sad part of it is, he could go running down the street saying he did it to all who would listen, and because of Double Jeopardy he would never be punished for it.
WonderWendy3

Did OJ Do it?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Marie5656;501502 wrote: Sad part of it is, he could go running down the street saying he did it to all who would listen, and because of Double Jeopardy he would never be punished for it.

Exactly!! and in turn we get to see him gloating, because of it...makes me sick:(
Marie5656

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Marie5656 »

You know, I have just thought of something. What if there as no book...and he had not intention of putting one out...but it got him in the spotlight again. Rather sick and cruel on his part, but something to think about.
WonderWendy3

Did OJ Do it?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Marie5656;501508 wrote: You know, I have just thought of something. What if there as no book...and he had not intention of putting one out...but it got him in the spotlight again. Rather sick and cruel on his part, but something to think about.

Oh I dont think that is out of the rhelm of possiblility at all...He probably KNEW that it wouldn't get a great review, can't imagine people supporting him. But he still goes on with his merry life...I don't see how he lives with himself personally. It would haunt me and probably in time be the cause of my own death. To take another persons life, especially one that he loved at one time if not even still and fight in court for YEARS about it...the whole situation is sick!
Marie5656

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Marie5656 »

It kills me that the Brown family (were the Goldman's involved in it?) have never seen any part of the settlement from the Civil Suit. And they probably won't.

Wonder if the Browns' ever get to see the kids??
Lulu2

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Lulu2 »

THAT is a good question. I don't know if the Browns are allowed to see the children. I did read recently that Sydney is giving her father fits (GOOD GIRL!) and Justin must be in his mid-teens by now, isn't he? Soon they can get away from him and he'll be alone.

Pity.

What boggles my brain is that you'll occasionally see him in the company of a good-looking woman. HELLO! Do murderers turn you on?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Marie5656

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Marie5656 »

Thing is, he was doing well being OJ the former football player....now he is just seen as OJ the guy who got away with it.
lady cop

Did OJ Do it?

Post by lady cop »

the Goldmans have pursued every legal channel, and will continue to do so according to Fred Goldman. o.j. got a million dollar advance on that book, and it's being hidden offshore as per usual. his mouthpiece, yale galanter, always claims o.j.'s monies are for his kids. he moved to florida to become judgement-proof according to the lenient laws here.
Marie5656

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Marie5656 »

I know the Goldman's lost thier last battle..to get the rights to his name.
Uncle Kram

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Uncle Kram »

Marie5656;501246 wrote: I have always felt guilty. My feeling is, if he did NOT do it..or order it done....why was he never all outraged and publicly demanding the head of who did it on a plate? Yes they were divorced, but Nicole was still the mother of his children.
I don't think you should feel guilty at all. I voted No, Marie is innocent ;)

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Marie5656

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Marie5656 »

Uncle Kram;501568 wrote: I don't think you should feel guilty at all. I voted No, Marie is innocent ;)

Why, Kram..thank you for your support
Erinna1112

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Erinna1112 »

Where is the "I don't CARE and I just wish he'd go away already!!" option??
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. ~Ayn Rand

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

A*M*E*N!
Accountable

Did OJ Do it?

Post by Accountable »

This isn't about the book? :-2

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”