Human Prey

A forum created specifically for polls.
Nomad

Human Prey

Post by Nomad »

I was watching a neato show about animals that feast on humans so naturally I thought of you guys.
I AM AWESOME MAN
abbey

Human Prey

Post by abbey »

What animal would you be nomad and would you eat me? :D
Nomad

Human Prey

Post by Nomad »

abbey;1151482 wrote: What animal would you be nomad and would you eat me? :D

Id nibble you to death.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Nomad;1151463 wrote: I was watching a neato show about animals that feast on humans so naturally I thought of you guys. I was thinking of you Nomie as i sucked the meat out of my lobster claw :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Human Prey

Post by qsducks »

I picked shark and only from that silly spoof movie. Get it over and done with, no pain, etc.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

Nomad;1151487 wrote: Id nibble you to death. As i suspected.... your a hamster :wah:

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Human Prey

Post by qsducks »

If you ever get the chance to watch the spoof movie lifted right outta Jaws, watch Shark Attack III and then that will explain the reason I picked shark attack.:wah:
sunny104

Human Prey

Post by sunny104 »

I picked gator, they just grab you and drag you to their swamp so it's over with quickly. :wah:
qsducks

Human Prey

Post by qsducks »

sunny104;1151585 wrote: I picked gator, they just grab you and drag you to their swamp so it's over with quickly. :wah:

Oh yes, the death roll:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

qsducks;1151588 wrote: Oh yes, the death roll:wah: Ducks... I updated my thread 'who would have you' for you about the driver who assaulted pete yesterday. Have a look.

Sorry Nomie...... now back to things with big teeth. Can't i be eaten by a cuddly squirrel? :wah:
CARLA

Human Prey

Post by CARLA »

Tiger they grab you by the neck snap it bang its over, quick works for me. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

qsducks

Human Prey

Post by qsducks »

CARLA;1151599 wrote: Tiger they grab you by the neck snap it bang its over, quick works for me. :)

Do you know anyone that that's happened to Carla?:thinking:
Odie

Human Prey

Post by Odie »

IF I must be eaten, an alligator can eat me, it will be quick as he draws me under the water.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

very stupid question.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

qsducks;1151607 wrote: Do you know anyone that that's happened to Carla?:thinking: We better ask Mr Tiger :wah: i think Carla's right though, like all feline's, they go for the neck first.

Second thought..... could i have death by chipmunk please?
qsducks

Human Prey

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1151668 wrote: We better ask Mr Tiger :wah: i think Carla's right though, like all feline's, they go for the neck first.

Second thought..... could i have death by chipmunk please?

Too bad those foxes who showed up at your field weren;t included. I would have voted for them:yh_rotfl
Kindle

Human Prey

Post by Kindle »

I choose: None of the Above.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
minks

Human Prey

Post by minks »

I am sorry to see you have not included the killer Minks here in this survey hmmmmm how little you know how little you know.

Attached files
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
qsducks

Human Prey

Post by qsducks »

Kindle;1151718 wrote: I choose: None of the Above.

You could always add a great white shark Kindle. Tehy even jump outta the water for a good "kill".:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

minks;1151720 wrote: I am sorry to see you have not included the killer Minks here in this survey hmmmmm how little you know how little you know. :wah: Oh trust me Minks.....here in Blighty, we know all about these little buggers.. :wah:

Mink Traps from Countryman Pest Control Northampton, UK - Mink

These little buggers have been breeding here for years depleting fish and wildlife stocks.

Sooooooooo cute though :-4
Bryn Mawr

Human Prey

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1151884 wrote: :wah: Oh trust me Minks.....here in Blighty, we know all about these little buggers.. :wah:

Mink Traps from Countryman Pest Control Northampton, UK - Mink

These little buggers have been breeding here for years depleting fish and wildlife stocks.

Sooooooooo cute though :-4

Yes - damn'd animal rights activists released thousands of them and decimated the wild animal population :mad:
chonsigirl

Human Prey

Post by chonsigirl »

Wow, I would have said a wombat, but it's not on the list....................
Odie

Human Prey

Post by Odie »

minks;1151720 wrote: I am sorry to see you have not included the killer Minks here in this survey hmmmmm how little you know how little you know.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

Bryn Mawr;1151899 wrote: Yes - damn'd animal rights activists released thousands of them and decimated the wild animal population :mad: Correct Bryn. I occassionally accompany Mr O down to the banks of the River Avon for a spot of carp fishing. Well, that's not strictly true, Mr O does the carp fishing, i sit in the pub on the wier. The banks there are teeming in the buggers. The first time i saw them, i believed them to be water vole until the landlord of the pub told me the history of how they got there and it was animal activists. A Damn nuisence for breeding wildfowl and the like. :(
Betty Boop

Human Prey

Post by Betty Boop »

I went for the Boa, he was lonely up there. :D
Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

Betty Boop;1151958 wrote: I went for the Boa, he was lonely up there. :D
:wah: Yes I noticed the scoring and the Boa was the rank outsider, with alligator and shark coming into the final furlong heading for the home stretch neck and neck...... it's a photograph finish ..... Hang on, there's a stewards enquirey :wah:
Sunshine

Human Prey

Post by Sunshine »

I would like to be slowly smothered by a kitten. Awwwwwww, so cute.

Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

sunshine;1151963 wrote: i would like to be slowly smothered by a kitten. Awwwwwww, so cute.

:-4:-4:-4
CARLA

Human Prey

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl No but when you watch Natioinal Geographic or Nova that is what Tigers do. Bring their prey down grab them by the neck and break it.

[QUOTE]Do you know anyone that that's happened to Carla?[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Bryn Mawr

Human Prey

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1151954 wrote: Correct Bryn. I occassionally accompany Mr O down to the banks of the River Avon for a spot of carp fishing. Well, that's not strictly true, Mr O does the carp fishing, i sit in the pub on the wier. The banks there are teeming in the buggers. The first time i saw them, i believed them to be water vole until the landlord of the pub told me the history of how they got there and it was animal activists. A Damn nuisence for breeding wildfowl and the like. :(

Damn'd sight bigger than water vole!

Where on the Avon - not "The Chequers" by any chance?
Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

Bryn Mawr;1151972 wrote: Damn'd sight bigger than water vole!

Where on the Avon - not "The Chequers" by any chance? Yes, and then i thought they were water rats.

No, it's a pub called 'The Lock and Wier' in 'Hanham Abbotts', Bristol. Here:

Home

It's a great pub that takes dogs and we often walk the bank up to 'Cadbury heath' with the dogs.

I'm slow tonight..... Mr O has just pointed out that the pub next door is The Chequers. Have you frequented these fine watering holes Bryn?
Daniyal

Human Prey

Post by Daniyal »

:lips:abbey;1151482 wrote: What animal would you be nomad and would you eat me? :D

:lips: :)
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Nomad

Human Prey

Post by Nomad »

JAB;1151981 wrote: I don't like these choices. Can you give us some new ones please? :)

Sure Jabberwocky.

1. Swarmed by 10,000 hornets

2. Repeatedly gored by a 2000 lb bull

3. Have your face torn off by a mountain lion

4. gnawed and gnashed by piranhas
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

Nomad;1152073 wrote: Sure Jabberwocky.

1. Swarmed by 10,000 hornets

2. Repeatedly gored by a 2000 lb bull

3. Have your face torn off by a mountain lion

4. gnawed and gnashed by piranhas

5. Death by cake.
Bryn Mawr

Human Prey

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1151992 wrote: Yes, and then i thought they were water rats.

Home

It's a great pub that takes dogs and we often walk the bank up to 'Cadbury heath' with the dogs.

I'm slow tonight..... Mr O has just pointed out that the pub next door is The Chequers. Have you frequented these fine watering holes Bryn?

Just occasionally :wah:

Last time I was down that way we stopped at the Lock Keeper over in Keynsham but I first visited the Chequers over fifty years ago
qsducks

Human Prey

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1151992 wrote: Yes, and then i thought they were water rats.

Home

Darn, I was looking for the menu!:wah:
Nomad

Human Prey

Post by Nomad »

CARLA;1151599 wrote: Tiger they grab you by the neck snap it bang its over, quick works for me. :)

I hope you find what youre looking for. :)
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Human Prey

Bryn Mawr;1152120 wrote: Just occasionally :wah:

Last time I was down that way we stopped at the Lock Keeper over in Keynsham but I first visited the Chequers over fifty years ago 50 years ago??? How old are you? :wah:

It's a shame about the recent flooding. As you will know, there is only one way down to the pubs. My dogs travel fine in the back of the car until we get to the that lane and they recognise where they are going and then they get so excited. The mink have destroyed wildlife there. The Canadian geese and swans seem to be Ok but anything else is fair game. I'd love to live in one of those cottages there if i had the money.

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”