Bill Gates last days..

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
mikeinie

Bill Gates last days..

Post by mikeinie »

What will Bill do when he retires:

CARLA

Bill Gates last days..

Post by CARLA »

Cute see yah Bill. You have caused me countless headaches over the years. I will never forgive you for VISTA. :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

CARLA

Bill Gates last days..

Post by CARLA »

I wish we could but working for a NON-Profit doesn't allow for major changes in our OS systems. So I continue to beat the dead horse that is Microsoft. :-5

[QUOTE]switch to Linux...[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

CARLA

Bill Gates last days..

Post by CARLA »

I have and if you got the money get one they are superior in so many ways. ;) I work in the "Microsoft World" and know a good machine when I see one Apple's Mac's whatever you want to call them are just a cut above.

[QUOTE]I have noticed that in most recent tv shows or movies I've seen lately, all the computers are Apple. Has anyone else noticed it?[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

CARLA

Bill Gates last days..

Post by CARLA »

I agree one of my favorites is http://sourceforge.net/ for starters. Great games..;)

http://www.opensourcewindows.org/ I have used this one on occassion as well. Who doesn't love "Firefox" faster, easier and just better than "Internet Explorer". :)

[QUOTE]I know--Some of my kids friends have them. But seriously, open source is just as good....[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Kathy Ellen

Bill Gates last days..

Post by Kathy Ellen »

mikeinie;757175 wrote: What will Bill do when he retires:

play golf and travel for enjoyment..

Return to “Comedy”